Cristian Tello

BigBarcaBoy

lol

no
i personally dont care for the age.. but thats how it is.. unless u are willing to keep a player year after year without him showing signs of real improvement

imo i never liked Tello, i love his runs on the left side and some of his crosses are nice, but thats about it
i've seen him miss a lot of shots, he doesn't seem to know how to overcome a player other than racing him - and i think if he would to face up a pacey defender, we will see him lost without ideas.

he actually reminds me a bit of Sanchez for some reason, cant put my finger on it -_-

are we talking 'real life' football now ?, you seem to be blurring the lines a bit.

Stric

Sanchez got a ridiculous amount of chances to prove himself during his first two seasons here. Had that been Tello, I have no doubt he would have established a better reputation than Sanchez has so far.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Sanchez got a ridiculous amount of chances to prove himself during his first two seasons here. Had that been Tello, I have no doubt he would have established a better reputation than Sanchez has so far.

He may have a better reputation scoring wise, but there is no doubt who the better player is. Tello is very limited

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

+1

Problem is, Sanchez came with a hefty price so he had to be given endless credit, whereas Tello had to grab few chances he got.

Stric

He may have a better reputation scoring wise, but there is no doubt who the better player is. Tello is very limited

I'll gladly take Tello's one-trick-pony "limitedness" over a player who can go for two seasons the way Sanchez has in his first two. He can be "the better player" for all I care, it's not much use if he doesn't know how to or can't use that. Tello gets his job done, and that's what I look for in a forward primarily. If he can't do that, I'm not really interested in what else he has to offer.

+1

Problem is, Sanchez came with a hefty price so he had to be given endless credit, whereas Tello had to grab few chances he got.

True. And then you'll see people say how Barca needs to send a message about their treatment of non-Masia players. :lol:

JamDav1982

I'll gladly take Tello's one-trick-pony "limitedness" over a player who can go for two seasons the way Sanchez has in his first two. He can be "the better player" for all I care, it's not much use if he doesn't know how to or can't use that. Tello gets his job done, and that's what I look for in a forward primarily. If he can't do that, I'm not really interested in what else he has to offer.

True. And then you'll see people say how Barca needs to send a message about their treatment of non-Masia players. :lol:

Sanchez was better than Tello in each of the last two seasons though.

Home of Barca Fans