Cristian Tello

Paganinisrvnge

Any news on his recovery? I still believe he can be very useful. I'd like to see him play alongside Neymar. There would be some deadly counter-attacks.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
BaC7PNrCAAIE_Ds.jpg

Is it me, or does Tello's gf look a bit like Cesc's gf?

Ghost

Has he ever not gotten at least a shot on goal in a match? He always does something in the few minutes he's given.

Love this guy.
It's a shame he will leave. I'd rather sell Pedro..

Oh well. Best of luck to him elsewhere.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Glad he got a goal tonight, he needed it...Clearly doesn't have the whole package that say Neymar or Alexis does but his pace is always a valuable weapon to exploit

Ghost

sell him, give his playing time to youngsters with more potential than him
Like? He is better than everyone not named Deulofeu. Ones you could rely on to be on your bench in the CL, I mean.

Couldn't care less if there is some 15 year old with more potential.. doesn't count..

BibB

Ever since the rumors of him leaving last season, then subscequently being handed a renewal and more playing time, I've thought it was a ploy by Rossell to increase his value. The higher the value the more wages Tello could demand at another club. So it would be a win-win for both parties.

I could be wrong though. In any case, glad to see him on the scoresheet.

PhilS

The future looks bright for Barca. Roberto, Montoya and Tello all looked great yesterday. Barta's development has been excellent. Deulofeu could be the ideal Barca #5 forward for the next few years. Dongou will score lots of goals for the first team. It will be difficult for the team to decide which of them should stay, there is not room for them all.

DinhoR10

The future looks bright for Barca. Roberto, Montoya and Tello all looked great yesterday. Barta's development has been excellent. Deulofeu could be the ideal Barca #5 forward for the next few years. Dongou will score lots of goals for the first team. It will be difficult for the team to decide which of them should stay, there is not room for them all.

Once he learns to use his left foot Deu should be our starting RW in a couple years. Dongou has the misfourtune of being in a position held by Messi and messi will probably hold that cf position for atleast another 2 or 3 years. But if he sticks it out or maybe learns to be a wide foward type player as well he has a future here.

Home of Barca Fans