Cristian Tello

I want him to stay. I have a feeling we would be doing another Thiago if we sell him. He's tall, can shoot , and prefers direct play. He offers us a new dimension. His only problem is that he only plays well when he's playing consistently. If he's benched for a while or play intermittently, his level is affected.

CatalinR10

I want him to stay. I have a feeling we would be doing another Thiago if we sell him. He's tall, can shoot , and prefers direct play. He offers us a new dimension. His only problem is that he only plays well when he's playing consistently. If he's benched for a while or play intermittently, his level is affected.

comparing Tello with Thiago :lol:

Tello , not like Thiago , has proven that his place is not in Barcelona.

He is shit in tight spaces and is predictable as a clock.

A counter attacking team would suit him better.

comparing Tello with Thiago :lol:

Tello , not like Thiago , has proven that his place is not in Barcelona.

He is shit in tight spaces and is predictable as a clock.

A counter attacking team would suit him better.

which is what I'm saying. he offers something different and can work in a B plan against top teams. He does well against mid-table ones as well.

the comparison with Thiago is not talent-wise, but selling policy-wise.

Alik

I wish he'd scored that, for his own sake. But it's not like Messi, Pedro or Alexis would have scored that.

Messi would have been dispossessed, Pedro would have shot straight at the keeper, Alexis would have skied/hit the post.

Jägermeister

You can´t really blame him for being egoistic in that situation. He gets barely any playtime at all and of course wants to show himself to other clubs or the coach(if he wants to stay).

FC B

I wish he'd scored that, for his own sake. But it's not like Messi, Pedro or Alexis would have scored that.

Messi would have been dispossessed, Pedro would have shot straight at the keeper, Alexis would have skied/hit the post.

So true unfortunately :lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
You can´t really blame him for being egoistic in that situation. He gets barely any playtime at all and of course wants to show himself to other clubs or the coach(if he wants to stay).

It's not a matter of being egoistic, it's just that he bottled it... But yeah, when was the last time he played, anyway?

Trickykid

Even though I'm not his biggest fan, I'd love to see what he could achieve at a lesser club that would play him week in and week out. During the past few seasons, whenever he featured regularly over small periods, he did look more than decent. However, now that he's playing once every blue moon, he makes players like Winston Bogarde seem like god damn football equilibrists! His ball control is nothing short of atrocious.

e28makaveli

Even though I'm not his biggest fan, I'd love to see what he could achieve at a lesser club that would play him week in and week out. During the past few seasons, whenever he featured regularly over small periods, he did look more than decent. However, now that he's playing once every blue moon, he makes players like Winston Bogarde seem like god damn football equilibrists! His ball control is nothing short of atrocious.

:goodpost:

Home of Barca Fans