Cristian Tello

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Apparently Tello wasn't happy about late sub tonight and talked back to Tata Martino while he was being subbed.

BmvUdIAIEAARCPf.jpg

Video here [video]http://www.weloba.cat/article/video-tello-senfada-amb-martino-pel-canvi[/video]

I just can't imagine how Xavi and other veterans used to talk with him then. No disrespect to Tata, but the guy lacks character and discipline to coach a club like Barca.

Stric

Apparently Tello wasn't happy about late sub tonight and talked back to Tata Martino while he was being subbed.

BmvUdIAIEAARCPf.jpg

Video here [video]http://www.weloba.cat/article/video-tello-senfada-amb-martino-pel-canvi[/video]

I just can't imagine how Xavi and other veterans used to talk with him then. No disrespect to Tata, but the guy lacks character and discipline to coach a club like Barca.

I remember watching this and I was thinking about what Tello must be saying to him.

raedkuwait

i actually dont blame tello seeing how crappy pedro and alexis where playing,
this draw was all Tata fault he saw that pedro was not on his form, should
have let tello play much more early, am sure tello would have scored.
But even though he shouldn't have talked about that to Tata

Jadentheman

20 - Cristian Tello

Don't care if he's a competent coach or not if someone said something to me in a negative way their ass is going back to the bench and it may never get up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I remember watching this and I was thinking about what Tello must be saying to him.

If you know spanish and follow closely it looks like "mi estas faltando al respeto" which means you are being disrespectful to me." And Tata looks shocked. I really feel bad for Tata. The man just came for one year and had to deal with lot of stuffs. And if the players doesn't even show minimum respect, it's just outrageous and pathetic.

Ursegor

World Champion
He's a douche, nothing new. Xavi and Pique had to tell him to STFU earlier this season when he was moaning about playing time.

Zangash

Banned
Don't care if he's a competent coach or not if someone said something to me in a negative way their ass is going back to the bench and it may never get up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But he already sits on the bench, and only gets up to play 2 minutes injury time at the end of the game. Doesn't seem like he'd be losing too much.

He really needs to leave, in all honesty.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If I were Tata I would have sent him back to the bench... I understand he wants to play and I understand he may feel disappointed, but he has to accept and deal with the coach's decisions, even if they are not the right ones...

Cule4life

The Culest
He's a douche, nothing new. Xavi and Pique had to tell him to STFU earlier this season when he was moaning about playing time.

He is more justified in moaning about playing time than Xavi is in moaning possession

If I were Tata I would have sent him back to the bench... I understand he wants to play and I understand he may feel disappointed, but he has to accept and deal with the coach's decisions, even if they are not the right ones...

Agree but atleast it shows that he has respect for himself. Doesnt matter he will be leaving anyway

Home of Barca Fans