Cristian Tello

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His passing now will be superior to majority of Porto players. Everybody who played for Barca is good at giving through balls and that's a fact

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I have never seen him do anything with his left foot.
I have never seen him cut in from the right.

This can not be Tello in that short video. :D

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He looks so much better when not limited by play style and Messi

Let me rephrase it for you.

He looks much better when he is playing for a team at his level in a league at his level.

PS: He was awful in the U21 Euros for Spain as well.

I wish Tello all the best and hope he succeed wherever he goes, but he is simply not good enough for an elite club. Atleast not for now.

Zangash

Banned
He looks so much better when not limited by play style and Messi

Messi was like his only real source of team input lol. Messi wasn't limiting him, his coaches were. Pep was the only one who really gave a shit about him and even then he wasn't favored as much as Cuenca.

Playing for Porto is also giving him a lot more confidence because he doesn't feel like he has any ridiculous expectations to live up to.

Zangash

Banned
Later, wont be missed one bit, the only well rounded game I ever saw of him was against Getafe where he scored that hat trick.

You should have probably started watching before Tata became manager. He played well quite a few times during Tito's reign and was actually getting better, but Martino used him almost exclusively in the 89th minute his entire time as manager and he had negative development.

Edit: Rare footage of Alexis contributing to a goal in the Champions League at the end there.

Last edited:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Somebody on Twitter said this after watching that play:
That can’t be Tello. lies. He was like Derek Zoolander for Barca, he couldn’t turn left. Always cut in right from left.

LMAO

Zangash

Banned
If he keeps this up in 2-3 years he'll end up playing in England with ridiculous wages and some City or Arsenal fan will say we made a stupid mistake letting him leave because he's better than Neymar...

L

linetty

If he keeps this up in 2-3 years he'll end up playing in England with ridiculous wages and some City or Arsenal fan will say we made a stupid mistake letting him leave because he's better than Neymar...
Nope, he's nowhere near that good

Home of Barca Fans