Cristian Tello

Adrian

If he keeps this up in 2-3 years he'll end up playing in England with ridiculous wages and some City or Arsenal fan will say we made a stupid mistake letting him leave because he's better than Neymar...

Neymar is far better than Tello.

Tello just relies on his pace.

Zangash

Banned
Neymar is far better than Tello.

Tello just relies on his pace.

It seems everyone is missing the point I'm trying to make here.

Obviously Tello is far worse than Neymar, but as fans of BPL teams are generally deluded and rate their players far higher than they should be.

If Tello keeps this up and somehow ends up at Man City we'll have City fans saying he's better than Neymar, just as they think Toure' is better than "That diver" and Arsenal fans think Wilshere is on the same level or higher as Iniesta.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If Tello continues to impress in the Liga Sagres and Porto buy him, then I can see an English club picking him up eventually. Of course, the EPL fans and journalists will hype the shit out of him like they did with Michu.

Der Kaiser

Tello is nowhere near Navas...

Not right now, but Navas is a the peak of his career while Tello is at the start... Tello is fast, agile, can cross, can cut inside, decent shot. Why shouldnt he play in the PL? Maybe not for City, but for Tottenham, Everton... Navas is a lot more limited to me because he´s the purest winger you can find, Tello can at least play on both sides.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've not followed Porto in a while so those who have and do............. how is he doing?

spark

I've not followed Porto in a while so those who have and do............. how is he doing?

Played the whole game today. Last minute assist for the equaliser:

WebbedLightAchillestang.gif

Home of Barca Fans