Cristian Tello

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It's quite odd how people say this considering how often they'll wet themselves over Alexis scoring tap ins against the absolute worst teams in La Liga.

The absolute worst teams? Like Real Madrid, Sevilla, Villarreal, Malaga, Levante, Valencia, and Atletico?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yes, yes. When I referred to tap ins against bad teams I was undoubtedly referring to his chip against Real Madrid and his stunner against Atletico. You're so sharp I'd probably need a bandage after bumping into you.

you are so bad. Alexis' goals are very important. Many of Klose's goals were tap-ins, and is he bad in your book?

Zangash

Banned
you are so bad. Alexis' goals are very important. Many of Klose's goals were tap-ins, and is he bad in your book?

Go back and quote me where I said anything about Alexis being bad. Go ahead, go back and find it. Go back and quote me where I said Alexis does not score important goals. Go ahead, go back and find it.

Many of Klose's goals were indeed tap ins, though. And a lot of headers. There's very little magic behind the way he scores goals. Nothing wrong with it, and it doesn't make him bad, but it seems you're the one who associated tap ins with being bad somehow.

Now if you untwist your panties for a moment and try to put what I said in context, I was responding to someone putting down Tello scoring a goal because of the quality of the opposition when they know that if Alexis scores a tap in against, say real Betis, he's a JUGADORAZO. If Messi were to score a goal this quickly after coming on (No matter the opposition) you'd all be bowing down to him and posting pics and gifs because it further establishes him as the greatest ever.

My point is there's no need to shit on his achievements just because he wasn't able to necessarily make it as a player here. Despite what some of you may think he is really a good player and he has the potential to really help Porto, and it's not like his problem at Barca was his inability to score goals.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It's quite odd how people say this considering how often they'll wet themselves over Alexis scoring tap ins against the absolute worst teams in La Liga.

I'm just saying that we should wait until he begins scoring consistently before hyping him up, because, as DonAspas knows, even Aspas was scoring goals for Liverpool last season in their preseason.

L

linetty

Tello's loan to Porto can be stopped in 2015 if Barcelona pay 5M. In 2016, Porto have 8M buy option and Barcelona 3-4M buy-back option. [md]

Zangash

Banned
I'm just saying that we should wait until he begins scoring consistently before hyping him up, because, as DonAspas knows, even Aspas was scoring goals for Liverpool last season in their preseason.

That's true, although the real talking point of it is he's showing promise. Imagine how dull it'd be if he went there during preseason and did absolutely nothing during it to get the coach to believe he deserves a good run in the team?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Tello starting for Porto in a friendly against Belgian club Genk. If any one interested the match starts in 10 minutes i think.

L

linetty

BtoACbyCEAA4l-I.jpg:large

ebieymjunior

Has he ever given such an assist in Barcelona?
<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/MYL0gMwtqq2/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Home of Barca Fans