Cristian Tello

Zangash

Banned
No player in the world would choose Porto over Barca..Even if he is coming from the bench he could be e very useful player, his pace and his lightning speed would help us with the counterattacking tactics.
Moreover right now we have only Pedro to rotate MSN, so we definitely need one more player. Tello would easily find lot of minutes under a coach like Lucho who likes heavy rotations.

Tello would see close to zero minutes under Lucho. What he could potentially bring tot he team is rather irrelevant because he isn't Messi, Suarez, or Neymar. He'd have to hope for injuries to two of Pedro, Neymar, Messi, and Suarez to even hope of getting minutes under Lucho. I don't quite know what team it is you're watching every week, but the one I'm watching sees MSN start every single game with very rare exception, which hardly seems like heavy rotation to me. Compare this to being able to play every week with Porto and it's no wonder Tello has shown every inclination of preferring to stay in Portugal than return to our bench.

Stric

How does our transfer ban relate to players on loan? Are we allowed to bring them back? If so, I think we could use Tello. MSN can't play all minutes there are. And Pedro (if he stays) can't be the only backup. I rate Tello higher than Munir and the others.

raskolnikov

How does our transfer ban relate to players on loan? Are we allowed to bring them back? If so, I think we could use Tello. MSN can't play all minutes there are. And Pedro (if he stays) can't be the only backup. I rate Tello higher than Munir and the others.

Definitely usefull in our current style for a season if Pedro leaves.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

They are already registered Barca players so they can come back, but Tello is on two year deal, so can't comeback this season.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

We can bring them back. As far as I can tell, the loaned players are still officially registered to us.

Stric

Thanks for the clarification, guys.

They are already registered Barca players so they can come back, but Tello is on two year deal, so can't comeback this season.

Even if the other club wanted to send them back? And the player and FCB agree?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Thanks for the clarification, guys.

Even if the other club wanted to send them back? And the player and FCB agree?

I don't know the details of contract, but I read that only Deulofeu and Song will comeback this summer (and both probably will be instantly shipped out somethere)

Edit: oh KingMessi explained :)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
For example, to bring Dennis back early, Svilla have been rumored to ask for a fee and a Masia player on loan (Halilovic or Samper probably) .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tello aint coming back to warm the bench guys. He and his wife seem to be happy where they are and he's playing regularly too in Portugal's 2nd biggest club who feature in CL every season.

Home of Barca Fans