Cristian Tello

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tello, on two-year loan at Porto, wants to stay there and Porto plan to buy him. Agent will be in Portugal next week. Buyout fee 8M. [md]

Should tell them to give us Danilo or f off.

Chong Li

Ridiculous business by Zubi.

Tellos fee is 8M and Madrid can sell their scrubs like Morata for 20M. (and yesterday I read we would have to pay 5M to Porto if we want Tello to return earlier, which we obviously won't but anyway...)

I'm sooo glad the imbecile Zubi is gone forever.

JamDav1982

Ridiculous business by Zubi.

Tellos fee is 8M and Madrid can sell their scrubs like Morata for 20M. (and yesterday I read we would have to pay 5M to Porto if we want Tello to return earlier, which we obviously won't but anyway...)

I'm sooo glad the imbecile Zubi is gone forever.

The Tello fee will be 11m euros if Porto want to keep him and far more top teams wanted Moratta than Tello. His standing was much higher.

Tello was a bang average player for Barca whos ceiling is quite obvious, Moratta on the other hand is an up and coming player who couldnt get into the Real side.

The transfer fees for both are about right.

Zangash

Banned
Tello, on two-year loan at Porto, wants to stay there and Porto plan to buy him. Agent will be in Portugal next week. Buyout fee 8M. [md]

Should tell them to give us Danilo or f off.

They won't have to buy him if he stays for the second year, as his contract ends when his loan does.

Unless we'd be willing to spend money on bringing him back so he can rot on the bench for a single season and leave.

Zangash

Banned
What problem?

Come on man, use your context clues. Here's a hint: I thought his contract ended in 2016.

They wont take him back to 'rot on the bench'.

Even Pedro now is rotting on the bench behind our usual trio to the point that he's reportedly going to look for a move this summer, and in the public eye he's a much better player than Tello. Bringing Tello back now would actually have him in less favorable conditions than when he was benched before, because at least in 2013/14 one could reason that Messi and Neymar were the only irreplaceable forwards, and in 2012/13 the only one was Messi.

Unless you think Lucho, who won't give Deulofeu even a single game as a first team player because he's a winger who likes to dribble and lacks solid decision making, would for some reason give Tello a chance despite basically fitting the exact same profile.

Well, if Lucho is unfortunately still coach by next season, anyways.

JamDav1982

Come on man, use your context clues. Here's a hint: I thought his contract ended in 2016.

Even Pedro now is rotting on the bench behind our usual trio to the point that he's reportedly going to look for a move this summer, and in the public eye he's a much better player than Tello. Bringing Tello back now would actually have him in less favorable conditions than when he was benched before, because at least in 2013/14 one could reason that Messi and Neymar were the only irreplaceable forwards, and in 2012/13 the only one was Messi.

Unless you think Lucho, who won't give Deulofeu even a single game as a first team player because he's a winger who likes to dribble and lacks solid decision making, would for some reason give Tello a chance despite basically fitting the exact same profile.

Well, if Lucho is unfortunately still coach by next season, anyways.

I am saying that if Lucho never rated him or that Barca did not see much of a role for him they wouldnt take him back. Essentially it could be a waste of 16m euros. Assuming Porto want to buy him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
CAitGX3WMAAeYU4.jpg

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Yeah I don't think Pep is very scared of him, Brahimi and Jackson Martinez are more dangerous than him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans