Cristian Tello

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He was the worst player on the pitch, but it's not all that strange as he's the least experienced. There weren't many better options, either (even though I'd have fielded Pedro).

This trial of fire will hopefully turn out good for him in the long run, even though the burns were quite severe. He'll learn from his mistakes and come out a better player. He'll know he can't just trust his speed, or he'll end up a poor mans Walcott.

SeloBarca

We should have used the cut through pass to tello more often. He is SO much faster then Arbeloa and beat him every time, even beeing behind at start

S

suhailqwe

We should have used the cut through pass to tello more often. He is SO much faster then Arbeloa and beat him every time, even beeing behind at start
He looks a huge talent but tried a little too much and was very wasteful when the opportunity came to him but he has a great future ahead if he can make use of his talent.

Birdy

Tello was perfect guys, with the exception of his poor finishing..
He should work on that a lot..
But, besides that, his ability to run unmarked into the box is amazing..

Tonykross

I don't understand why he does not cut inside and he is right footed.he needs to mixup his game, 50% on the outside and 50% on the inside. he also needs to use those little crossovers when he wants to go to the byline to give him some milliseconds advantage on the defender.

SamperFCB

He has the potential and a great weapon with his speed. But he needs playing time for 1 or 2 full (!!) seasons at the highest level. At Barca he won't get so much playing time next season when we get Afellay and Villa back. So it would be wise to rent him out to a club like Villarreal for one season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Such terrific potential owing to the speed he's been blessed with...Would be a massive mistake to sell him this soon, IMHO...Loan, perhaps yes but no way on a sale

Maria

Keep Tello sell Cuenca Keep Affelay... my opinion

I disagree..Cuenca has to stay, as he is a far more intelligent footballer than Tello(who is not one of the players who will be promoted this year). So we might keep them all, but Tello will have to show that he is more than a poor-man's Walcott.

Yugi

AsSYrAuCMAA8Lnc.jpg

epic dog and hot girlfriend
that´s my son!

Home of Barca Fans