Cristian Tello

ivan22

loan, dont sell! He needs a club where he can be in the starting XI or at least receive enough playing time, because he wont get that in barca. Also he needs to step up and improve his game. All he does is outpace his opponents with the same trick over and over again and we saw that this doesnt work against good defenders.

Galning

AsPKIfJCEAEAgX9.jpg:large

Tello's sister Jennifer (left) & his girlfriend.

Don't sell!

Povikas

Brandon
Holy shit, im gonna see him, cuenca, montoya, bartra, muniesa and planas in 1 week. the u-21 euro qualifier in Tallinn, vs Estonia.

gonna hunt them down for some pics :w000t: and welcome them with flags and cant del barca

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Holy shit, im gonna see him, cuenca, montoya, bartra, muniesa and planas in 1 week. the u-21 euro qualifier in Tallinn, vs Estonia.

gonna hunt them down for some pics :w000t: and welcome them with flags and cant del barca

GL mate!

mixer

Tello: "Atletico rumour? If I have to leave, I will. Joining Atletico would be a reward, but my dream is to continue at Barça" [tv3 via ara]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe it would be wise to loan Tello or sell him with a symbolic buy-back clause. I don't really want him to leave but I doubt there'll be enough chances for him next season.

M

mitkoa7x

We shouldn't lose Tello, loaning him may shake his belief in the club. We're threading on thin ice atm.

Home of Barca Fans