Cristian Tello

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He has already left once because he was deemed surplus to needs, yet still came back when he was being promised first team football elsewhere...I doubt he'll come back if he's sent away again

That feels more like something the capital club would do

F

Flavia

We shouldn't lose Tello, loaning him may shake his belief in the club. We're threading on thin ice atm.
If it's a loan, with the clear objective of him getting more playing time, I don't think that would be bad. If he's loaned to a club where he'd be a starter, it would only help his development. But if it's something like what happend with Bojan, then it'd be bad.

abual3bed1

when was the last time a loaned player got a minute for the club when he came back?? Yes it was Saviola in 2006\07, who came back against Rijkaard's will.

looks like the club doesn't believe in loaning young players. any way, in Tello's case I say he has what it takes to be a great winger for the team and he has the confidence after all these minutes from Pep (mainly starting the Clasico), so he with Cuenca are so ready and if we have to get an extra striker for the team, only a classic CF (a Larsson) then we are fine with what we have up front.

M

mitkoa7x

If it's a loan, with the clear objective of him getting more playing time, I don't think that would be bad. If he's loaned to a club where he'd be a starter, it would only help his development. But if it's something like what happend with Bojan, then it'd be bad.

I dont think Cholo will make him a starter, he would be a Bojan (in Roma) at best.

Ender

Tello's sister is hot
tumblr_m4s3hhmbnL1r487jno1_500.gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Do you guys even know the meaning of swag? You guys just throw this word around at any picture of your favorite players. There is no swag in this picture, it is a nice picture of a guy with his gf and his sister or whoever they are.

Theconomist

Do you guys even know the meaning of swag? You guys just throw this word around at any picture of your favorite players. There is no swag in this picture, it is a nice picture of a guy with his gf and his sister or whoever they are.

This pretty much.

Also who the hell takes this many pics with his girlfriend AND his sister.

Something smells incesty here.

Home of Barca Fans