Cristian Tello

CatalinR10

Oh come on ..... he is CRAP !
I don't mind him beeing on this team if he plays as a sub . No way he is a starter at Barca. He lost like what ...10 balls ? and Villa scored after his first chance of the game. You don't have to be a bandwagoner to see that Tello clearly isn't what Barca needs. We had difficulties keeping that minimum advantage and as soon as Tello gets of the field , it's suddenly 4-1 for us in the end.

impeh

Hi, its me..
forced a couple of decent saves from the keeper, although probably should have put us ahead early on. He gives us good width and his pace in behind always scares defenders, his first touch was consistently awful tonight though.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He provides something even Alexis isn't able to do enough from that wide left position...Give width and create scoring chances, he did as much if not more than Pedro tonight...and probably had as many mistakes too...It was a very good performance that would've been excellent had he scored 1 or 2...That ball to Thiago was perfect

Theconomist

Everyone pretty much knows what I think of him right now but that aside, I think there's an issue with team mates overestimating his speed. I've noticed more than once during the past few games that the through ball passes are often reached by the defender faster than Tello since they are further up the pitch. I don't think he's lost any pace but I do think that he may be doing something in training which he isn't reproducing in match settings which is rather weird since he'd be playing against Alba,Adriano,Alves and Montoya on the flanks in training and they are all rather quick.
Anyway, he actually does put himself in some good positions from time to time. Now if only he could finish...

hellsangel1

I thought he was pretty dissapointing for the most part. His first touch and control was pretty awful. His dribbling isn't very good as well and neither is his finishing. He kind of reminds me of Theo Walcott. Both players have speed but nothing else. Tello is a very un-Barca like player and so far hasn't shown me enough that he should start.

Meitux

I thought he was pretty dissapointing for the most part. His first touch and control was pretty awful. His dribbling isn't very good as well and neither is his finishing. He kind of reminds me of Theo Walcott. Both players have speed but nothing else. Tello is a very un-Barca like player and so far hasn't shown me enough that he should start.
+1

Arachnid

He's certainly a guy who needs his space, so a closed down Getafe was always going to be a bad fit.

However, he does put the work, he tries to do some new stuff... he's got the heart, no doubt about it.

oz187

Getting into goalscoring positions is possibly the most underrated skill in football. This guy usually gets a couple of great chances whenever he plays. He's a bit predictable always going for the far post(but that's the textbook thing to do), but he usually makes the goalkeeper work or misses narrowly. If he keeps plugging away, a small improvement in his finishing he could be a 20 or 30 goal a season player.

Home of Barca Fans