Cristian Tello

raskolnikov

I critisized Tello alot last year and called him a one trick pony or barca's walcott but I have to take it back the guy has developed and seems to become better, credit where its due.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Didn't you hear?...An authority here in the forum refers to Tello as lucky & mediocre...yet he scores

Ursegor

World Champion
I don't understand why you're still so butthurt about this. You should really move on instead of letting Internet forum opinions get into your head which you don't agree with. Can't believe you've waited all those weeks for a Tello goal to gloat about it. :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't understand why you're still so butthurt about this. You should really move on instead of letting Internet forum opinions get into your head which you don't agree with. Can't believe you've waited all those weeks for a Tello goal to gloat about it. :lol:

Don't backtrack now, come on...It's just luck, he is mediocre after all

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Come on, this goal means nothing... Granted that it was very well taken and took advantage of their terrible defending, he was also very lucky to have such chance in so little time...

By the way, I don't think he is mediocre, I actually think he has a bright future, and definitely should get at least 15 - 20 minutes every other game, but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Yannick03

He has improved a lot since last season, I would definetily want to see more of him this season. I wasn't a fan before this season but he really brings something to the team IMO. Hope he starts in the coming games.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tello deserves more chances, we knew that prior to this match. It's the same with Villa. Both have been playing far less than Pedro/Sanchez and yet, combined, scored 4 or 5 times more goals. Weird, eh?

Home of Barca Fans