Cristian Tello

sabby

I'm really surprised to see people judging players in terms of goals scored. This is Barca, we are different than just scoring goals.

Anyway, Tello is probably our only proper #9 right now. Always a breath of fresh air when everything else is not working.

Kerrybai

I have liked Tello since he first appeared for us. He hasn't had the love that Thiago gets on this forum but for me he's our most exciting La Masia prospect in his age category.

The guy has bags of confidence and right now he offers us far more than Sanchez.

raskolnikov

Whats definitely true about Tello is that he has balls, he doesnt fear to fail and goes for the safe pass back like Ibi did or how Alexis and Pedro do when they are low on confidence, he has taken a risk a few times and it paid off, like the sociedad game or getting us back in the game against Spartak.
Alexis and Pedro should do that every now and then as well.

CatalinR10

bonlrj

boi5p2

bols1k

sabby

The first pic is epic. Looks like roura said to him : "Go, tear apart that defense and get us a goal" Tello : "My pleasure,Sir" :D

P

PhilS

He should finish all the games. His speed and nose for goal are devastating after the defense has gotten tired.

Late in the game, whether Barca needs to catch up, go ahead, maintain a lead, rest the regulars, train the next generation, or just kill time, bringing in the young flash to score another goal does the trick. It can seem like piling on, but not according to this team. They regard always trying to score more even when way ahead as showing respect for the opponent.

Usually, male beauty is lost on me, but Tello is definitely good looking.

Leo10

I remember seeing Tello in the starting lineup of the liga clasico when we were 4 puntos behind mierda. Now looking back Pep was really harsh with this guy and put him on the big stage too early. I don't remember who was injured then but putting this kid was a poor decision.

Cule4life

The Culest
I remember seeing Tello in the starting lineup of the liga clasico when we were 4 puntos behind mierda. Now looking back Pep was really harsh with this guy and put him on the big stage too early. I don't remember who was injured then but putting this kid was a poor decision.
+1
I was surprised too. I was fearful that he would flop and that would shatter his confidence, but thankfully there was no long term effect

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Pedro was fit. Guardiola made some basic mistakes last year.
Tello was a one trick pony and he´s evolving.

gunnerthoughts

Am I the only one that doesn't see Tello staying beyond the summer?

Contract just so he can be sold for better value, in my opinion. Don't see him around with the likes of Pedro, Alexis, Villa, Iniesta around now Deulofeu and maybe Neymar in the future, too.

gunnerthoughts

You read Pep's biography? Mentions how his relationship to players were too close in the latter years, so had too much faith on a personal level in players like Tello and Cuenca.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He or Cuenca will most likely leave, or perhaps Villa, although I'd like him to stay.

As for the biography it's written by Balague, so not sure how accurate it is.

Home of Barca Fans