Cristian Tello

Darko

Pretty much every player is predictable though, from Antonio Valencia all the way to Messi

iSZTu.gif

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Well he is, always cutting in onto his left foot without fail but very difficult to stop, Iniesta/Ronaldinho are unpredictable

Wouterinho

Well he is, always cutting in onto his left foot without fail but very difficult to stop, Iniesta/Ronaldinho are unpredictable
The moment a defender thinks he is able to predict what Messi is going to do is most of the times followed by a goal or an assist by Messi ;)
Believe me, he might look predictable as you're watching him but he's not predictable at all.

About Tello: looks really promising; with his speed and skills, he can decide games. If he wouldn't 've been pulled down yesterday (the defender got a yellow card, can't remember who it was) he might've just decided that game as well.

gingerless

yep, messi is actually extremely predictable if you think about it (runs down the midfield, drags the ball away from an oncoming challenge and throws in a curling pass in between the rb and cb with his left foot)

rinse, repeat. it works every time.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It wasn't a criticism, pretty much every player in the world is predictable bar a few, look at Arjen Robben you know damn well what he's going to do but still comes out on top

Wouterinho

It wasn't a criticism, pretty much every player in the world is predictable bar a few, look at Arjen Robben you know damn well what he's going to do but still comes out on top
I don't consider it criticism, I just consider it wrong :D
I agree that (as a spectator) you often know what he's going to do, but as a defender you haven't got a clue. If a defender knows what Messi is about to do, Messi will always do something different. If he was really this predictable, he would be easier to stop. He often decides what he's going to do depending on what the defender does.

ivan22

was very surprised to see him getting subbed in over cuenca. he played very good, created a few good chances. he needs to play more often. hope he takes his chance now that almost everyone's injured, lol

edit: I also love how he and cuenca are absolute non-barcaesque players, in terms of physics. they could give us some rly needed versatility!

edit2: the #2 from villareal should get a red for the shirt grabbing. what a fucking piece of shit he is

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm not surprised at all, ivan...In fact, I'm only surprised that he didn't play at the start of the 2nd half...Pace is missing from this lineup and it's putting far too much pressure on Leo

abual3bed1

he created more chance in 15 minutes than the whole team did before .. his pace is great and he took his marker with ease and style .. bittersweet Liga debut .. but he's a new La Masia boy that will come into handy this season until Afellay and Villa come back ..

Home of Barca Fans