Cristian Tello

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I see Tello make an immediate impact and I wonder how is JDS promoted before him when the need is greater for a player of his quality

M

mitkoa7x

Tello should get more time... 6 minutes is a joke. If that doesnt change he will turn into Barca's Sahin.

ammarfcb

ze special one
would love to see him on for more than 6 minutes. as for cuenca - the diving kinda ruined him for me.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
would love to see him on for more than 6 minutes. as for cuenca - the diving kinda ruined him for me.

That last bit is an annoying habit he's picked up in the last couple of months...Is no one ridding this from his game?...He should put his head down and work, not look to get a whistle

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Come on guys, the guy is just a kid, you can't make him play more than 10 minutes in a semi final at Mestalla... Cuenca did it because there was no one else available... We might as well play Barça B next time, no?

Maria

Tello strikes me as the kind of a player that you want to have iin the last 20 minutes of a game, when the opponent is tired. Cuenca is much more talented, but the talent alone is not enough when we talk about Barca.

Home of Barca Fans