Cristian Tello

Birdy

His pace is amazing..
Just needs to train a lot on shooting, crossing and passing.
His movement is spot on!

Theconomist

Are ou fucking kidding me? This kid cost us the fucking liga. You guys are praising him? I know were all supposed to be barca fans but dont give credit where its not due. He had a very average match coupled with a few good runs. Its not his fault he is young its pep fault he started a fucking 20 year old.

Ender

Are ou fucking kidding me? This kid cost us the fucking liga.
That's a bit of a hyperbole. Given the performance of our other strikers as of late, can you blame him? Tello was a fresh change of pace. Give credit to Real Madrid for defending effectively. I can understand your frustration that he didn't produce, but making statements like he "cost us the fucking league" is uncalled for. Leagues are determined by all the games played, not by one or two.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Are ou fucking kidding me? This kid cost us the fucking liga. You guys are praising him? I know were all supposed to be barca fans but dont give credit where its not due. He had a very average match coupled with a few good runs. Its not his fault he is young its pep fault he started a fucking 20 year old.

He didn't cost us La Liga... I agree with you, the praising is a little underserved as he had an average match and should have taken his chances better, but blaming him for losing La Liga makes absolutely no sense at all...

cloned warrior

i thought he had a good game! was shrugged off by arbeloa couple if times and ran out of space to cross!! really if we had enough people in box to support he would not have to just roll the ball back into the midfield often! we failed to have enough purchase from his runs!

iced1776

Did I watch a different game than the rest of you? From what I could see, the only things Tello did well today was keep width, which isn't exactly rocket science, and make two or three good runs behind Arbeloa. Past that, what did he do to impress? He was beaten by Arbeloa in every 1v1, had absolutely no idea what to when he actually got the ball near the edge of the box, wasted several VERY good scoring opportunities, and gave away the ball that lead to Madrid's winning goal (Messi was reamed for this against Chelsea).

Look, the kid has a great future and anyone who blames him alone for losing this game or la liga is overreacting, but he was awful today, worst performance I've seen from a Barca player in recent memory. Pep showed too much confidence in him today by keeping him on the field for 80 minutes.

Rodolfo

it was funny when he got the ball behind arbeloa, he had a one-one chance against casillas and sent the ball to mars LOL.

XaviFCB

unpolished, but he has the potential to shine brighter than a pulsar. lovely lovely movement, his finishing let him down though and he needs to learn better decision making but when he does....

S

suhailqwe

He could be a huge player for us in the future but right too much raw in potential.

BarcaOG

Banned
i am fully with the posters here who believe tellow was not in anyway 'amazing today'

i dont blame him its just that he should have never started this match. sure, his movement was on point.. but not his composure, and in the end a thousand little runs are worthless if they dont in some way contribute to the effort and instead end in handing back possession of the ball and awfully taken attempts at goal.

Rodolfo

unpolished, but he has the potential to shine brighter than a pulsar. lovely lovely movement, his finishing let him down though and he needs to learn better decision making but when he does....

i hope he does, remember what happened to bojan? jesus don't even wanna think about it.

Home of Barca Fans