Cristian Tello

impeh

Hi, its me..
good game sir :blush:

beat his man nearly everytime, and played some decent balls in. Looked full of confidence.

jairzinho

Why is Tello's thread in the Barca B section. Wasn't he promoted to the first team.?. Anyway, he had a gr8 game today, probably one of the best in a blaugrana shirt. Looked sharp, passed well, especially that assist to Pedro. :worthy:.. If he keeps this up..Alexis won't be able to get back in the starting lineup.

F

Flavia

Why is Tello's thread in the Barca B section. Wasn't he promoted to the first team.?. Anyway, he had a gr8 game today, probably one of the best in a blaugrana shirt. Looked sharp, passed well, especially that assist to Pedro. :worthy:.. If he keeps this up..Alexis won't be able to get back in the starting lineup.
No, Tello is still signed as a b player. He was really great today, indeed. More than alexis, if tello keeps this p, afellay wont have any place on the team.

BarcaOG

Banned
good game from the youngster. really needs to improve his finishing/shooting, however. as far as passing and crossing he is definitely imbued with the skill of the barcelona school of play.

jairzinho

Lot of knee jerkers having a change of heart I wager

Nope. We've been pretty harsh on him in the past when he hasn't played well. But today he looked good so we must give credit where its due. Hopefully he can keep this up and remain consistent.

Henry_IB

Banned
Lot of knee jerkers having a change of heart I wager

He deserved all the shit he got from the "knee jerks" because last season he wasn't anywhere near good enough to play in some of the games he did.

As for today's game, the first assist to Messi I credit more to Messi because honestly I don't think Tello intended to pass it like that, was a fluke. Second assist was brilliant. However, what was really satisfying to see was his ability to beat his man, he made some really nice dribbles. He also seems to have matured greatly when it comes to passing / vision. He didn't constipate us as he did last season in today's game, overall had a really good game.

Won't make a complete turnaround and say that is he good enough for barca but he definitely deserves to play in our less important fixtures for further evaluation.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans