Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Yannick03

It is normal for athletes. It is common under cyclists, when they fully mature their atheltic capabilities around 28-30 years old, all the 'babyfat' is trained away and only the muscles remain.

Hate him as much as you like but this is impressive.

jyny9edy.jpg

Thats not that great, we could make a poster about Pique and be like in last 5 years he has been in the semis 4 times and won the cl twice, two times more than whole of Real Madrid

JackaL

Body fat is very hard to measure and almost never accurate, unless an expert sport doctor does it :) In addition, nobody can tell just from pictures. In terms of discipline of a prof footballer, Ronaldo is probably on the top for many years to come. Although I never liked ths guy, one has to say as pure football lovers, the last couple of years were insane, having a Messi and a Ronaldo to watch, 2 players that have such an impact on goals and the game overall. The videp made me remember that again. Even funnier, we accept 40/50 goals as standard, critisizing both Messi and Ronaldo when they do not outperform. When these days will be over, it's going to be tough to accept a lower standard again.

Last edited:

Der Kaiser

How can he be this cut at the start of the season? Didnt he drink at least once during the summer? I swear everytime I go out drinking it sets me back physically at least two weeks...

JackaL

How can he be this cut at the start of the season? Didnt he drink at least once during the summer? I swear everytime I go out drinking it sets me back physically at least two weeks...

There are strategies to drinking actually. Check leangains.com one of the best informed and knowledgable guys out there. If you eat accordingly during the day and then, e.g. drink your grey goose on shots, not that much happens, even if you get drunk with it. When mixing drinks, use coke zero instead of coke, fanta lemon, or whatever other carbon hydrate bomb :) you can be lean with drinking, don't know if he drinks though.

coco1247

Banned
I heard he doesn't because his dad was an alcoholic and died of failed liver or something like that. Could be just a rumor though...

Kerrybai

I heard he doesn't because his dad was an alcoholic and died of failed liver or something like that. Could be just a rumor though...

I don't believe he drinks, not sure if it is to do with this father though. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11709871

"While he [Ronaldo] did attend the nightclub in question, he did not drink any alcohol at all whilst there, nor at any time whilst in Los Angeles. He does not, as a rule, drink alcohol because he takes his health, fitness and recovery from injury very seriously."

Home of Barca Fans