Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
icaykVTPb4mfE.gif

raskolnikov

He seems to be kind of suffering in Ancelotti's play, there is less space.
Still gets like 8/9 shots a game though so goals will come.

coco1247

Banned
He seems to be kind of suffering in Ancelotti's play, there is less space.
Still gets like 8/9 shots a game though so goals will come.
That's true. He's playing differently than he has played before so obviously it will take time for him to accustom to this style. But judging by the preseason he can adapt to it. He's just not quite there yet.
No one's really freaking out about him not having scored. Madridistas aren't really that impatient. Goals will come.

Galning

Belgian commentator about his assist for the Benzema goal: "Brilliant assist from Ronaldo! He wasn't selfish at all, which a lot of people say he is.."

He was being serious :(

Meitux

:lol: yeah right, not that he controlled it so bad. He even tried to get first to the ball before Bezema so he would be the one to score it..

Last edited:

coco1247

Banned
Well tbf, they all got what they deserved. Ribery won the treble and got 36 points, Messi won La Liga and got 13 points and Ronaldo won nothing and got 3 points. He should actually be happy with that.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Yeah, you can't really complain about any of the results. But then again (so they say), what apparently matters most in this award are international competitions, and Ronaldo was the top scorer of the UCL - that's an argument I've heard from a lot of CR7 fans, and which sounds like a lot of journalists could have agreed. So from this perspective, 3 votes are a little surprising. (Not that I would have wanted a better result for Ronaldo, I obviously supported Messi. It just surprises me that he got so few votes, with one coming from Marca).

Home of Barca Fans