Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He's also been given 80% of his image rights which is a first for Madrid. Things are getting desperate at Castle Greyskull.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's also been given 80% of his image rights which is a first for Madrid. Things are getting desperate at Castle Greyskull.
Giving most of his image rights to Neymar himself doesn't seem so bad now... Does it Beast!?

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

was cristiano with 21 as good as neymar is now?

I'd have to say he was......but he suddenly became good when he was 21...He was not so good when he was 20..2006/07 was the breakthrough season for him and before that everyone thought Rooney was better than him............

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I'd have to say he was......but he suddenly became good when he was 21...He was not so good when he was 20..2006/07 was the breakthrough season for him and before that everyone thought Rooney was better than him............

I agree with this. Ronaldo was average the season before the 2006 WC, but after the WC debacle where he helped get Rooney sent off in the QF's and the abuse he got from the English press with some even saying that he shouldn't even bother coming back to the UK he suddenly turned it on. Ronaldo seems to be a guy who feeds on the hate and abuse people give him so I guess he used it to get one up on all of them. Now those same people drool over him at any given opportunity. :lol:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Sooo. Apparently it's 21, not 17.

mother_of_god_Half_Life_2_Lamp-s233x249-341301-580.jpg

Home of Barca Fans