Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

coura

Banned
Why so surprised. He's the best in the world for this club and its fans so he gets the treatment he deserves.

It´s obvious why they set a press conference: to disguise last night awful performance of the dream team. It´s pretty obvious.

S7_MUFC

His per week contract is supposed to be 17m excluding taxes...How much is tax rate in spain? If it is anywhere near 40% they will be spending more than 30m on his salary...........

coco1247

Banned
Good god, that outfit was horrible.
But on a positive note, I thought he said all the right things to say. Finally shut the mouths of all ManU fans who wanted him back. Quite pathetic.
It obviously wasn't a humble affair, when has RM ever been humble? We're not that type of club and I figured you all knew it. Don't understand the surprise tbh.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Good god, that outfit was horrible.
But on a positive note, I thought he said all the right things to say. Finally shut the mouths of all ManU fans who wanted him back. Quite pathetic.
It obviously wasn't a humble affair, when has RM ever been humble? We're not that type of club and I figured you all knew it. Don't understand the surprise tbh.

I agree on the shutting up the ManU fans. Really annoying regarding about these kind of matters.

Beast

The Observer
His per week contract is supposed to be 17m excluding taxes...How much is tax rate in spain? If it is anywhere near 40% they will be spending more than 30m on his salary...........

52 % is the new taxes
35 Million gross , 17 Million net .. he will be earning 1 Mil more than Messi who earns 13 + 3 incentive

ricknattery

They have to make big celebrations for contract extensions and stuff like that because they are terrible at materializing ALL the money spent in titles. Their biggest celebration was what? A La Liga in the last 4 years?

MagIX

52 % is the new taxes
35 Million gross , 17 Million net .. he will be earning 1 Mil more than Messi who earns 13 + 3 incentive

What a record! the highest paid player in the world!
at least in this, Cristina is superior to Messi.
everyone has the record that deserves....

it was obvious that RM would have made ​​such contract to make his ego feel good (otherwise he would be Tristiano forever) after the arrival of Bale-the-most-expansive-transfer-ever.

Home of Barca Fans