Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

S7_MUFC

Apparently they are setting up stage at Bernabeu to announce his contract extension...What's next? Big presentations to announce team sheets...............I think it's good for United to give up on this ridiculous chase and concentrate on youngsters like Draxler..............

coco1247

Banned
I love our big presentations. We're a big club, why shouldn't we announce big things like these in a big way?
Anyhow, 17 mil is a lot but well deserved imo. As long as Floflo keeps making the money, we're good.
Financially I mean. God knows we're far from being the best team in Europe.

S7_MUFC

I love our big presentations. We're a big club, why shouldn't we announce big things like these in a big way?
Anyhow, 17 mil is a lot but well deserved imo. As long as Floflo keeps making the money, we're good.
Financially I mean. God knows we're far from being the best team in Europe.
Because it's not the first time a player has signed a contract extension,Most clubs just announce that contract was signed on their website...Barcelona never make any fuss when messi signs a new contract.....It just looks like Ronaldo saw Bale's unveiling and said to himself I want that too.....Will he shout hala madrid 10 times too?

Galning

Because it's not the first time a player has signed a contract extension,Most clubs just announce that contract was signed on their website...Barcelona never make any fuss when messi signs a new contract.....It just looks like Ronaldo saw Bale's unveiling and said to himself I want that too.....Will he shout hala madrid 10 times too?

I have to agree. A big announcement for a contract extension is just too much, but hey it's Madrid.

coco1247

Banned
Yeah, but everyone knows Messi will stay at Barca for life. There has never been a single credible report that he might ever leave. You have to understand, most Madridistas were really anxious about Ronaldo's future. So the fact that our best player is renewing his contract is a huge deal for most, especially after last season's triste fiasco.

coco1247

Banned
Plus we always go over the top with everything.
You don't like it because your clubs do things differently which is understandable. I've gotten used to it and I like it.

impeh

Hi, its me..
1379231609_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

edit; think that might have been when they signed him :lol:

hes doing a press conference in a bit though.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans