Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

89Norcal

Isn't there supposed to be some charity match with Messi and Ronaldo playing on the same team? Or did it happen already?

Yugi

tumblr_me6d6mABre1ry3s91o1_250.gif

tumblr_me6d6mABre1ry3s91o2_250.gif

:lol:
how did I not see this before
epic :lol:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I cant believe so many comments on that pic and yet I can not detect a single "no homo" in your comments ;__;

Cule4life

The Culest
rumours rumours... United looks like it is going to bid for Cristiano this summer. Could happen. ronaldo loves united, probably won't be a d*ck about money, and will have only one remaining year on his contract. People whisper of 75 millions + nani and de gea, but thats probably just a rough draft. In any case i'll say united is the most likely to sign him should he leave Madrid.

People say it cant happen due to United's massive debt problems
But they would easily recover 75m with shirt sales as united are very popular around the world especially Asia which has majority of the worlds population
Only problem for Glazers would be raising the initial dough

Beast

The Observer
rumours rumours... United looks like it is going to bid for Cristiano this summer. Could happen. ronaldo loves united, probably won't be a d*ck about money, and will have only one remaining year on his contract. People whisper of 75 millions + nani and de gea, but thats probably just a rough draft. In any case i'll say united is the most likely to sign him should he leave Madrid.

Cristiano contract ends in by May 2015 so in the summer he still have 2 seasons left not 1....

No dinero no Cristiano , that's if you can outbid City

Cristiano contract ends in by May 2015

Oh, for some reason I thought that was 2014, should've checked

Yes raising the initial bid will be the one problem for United
Beast, do you think De Gea could possibly join Real Madrid?

Stric

Won't be a dick about money? Are we talking about the same guy who was recently sulking in public because he wanted more % of his shirt sales? (allegedly) Cristiano is the most likely guy to be a dick about money, especially because he knows he can get it elsewhere.

Richard.H

I don't see Cristina leaving until 2014. 2013 sounds too early, unless more major chit happens in the capital.

oz187

I doubt Madrid want to see him with just one year left on his contract. That would slash his value and they could risk him leaving for free in 2015. On the other hand they might not want to offer him a renewal if they don't think a Cristiano based team can return to competing with Barca.

Home of Barca Fans