F

Frejsgodes

acording to some sources

the winner is ronaldo
iniesta the second & messi third
ajxbet.jpg

Ursegor

World Champion
Tbh until August he had a strong case to win the Ballon d'Or. La Liga, Supercopa, CL semi-finals (lost on penalties) and Euro semi-finals (lost on penalties). Which is why they didn't give Messi the Best player in Europe award (in 2011 Messi had 39 votes and Ronaldo 3, in 2012 both had 17 votes ...) Only the first half of this current season and the hype around the Müller record with Madrid sinking in chaos has somewhat bailed Messi out but I'm not sure if the voters in November actually considered the record. Ronaldo might actually win if they didn't.

Garrus

The world sees messi as the best player in the world for the last 3 years, This won't change overnight, Considering that the last time he won the ballon d'or, He got 20% more votes than ronaldo, Which is f**king a lot!, There are only 2 possible ways for Cristiano to overtake messi:
Either Cristaino has some insane year, Breaking lots of records and winning lots of trophies
Or messi Hit a real bottom, And i mean real
Well guess what, Neither of those happened, What did happen is messi in 2012, Produced the most astonishing indivual performance in history, And i'm not talking about the muller crap, This was just one of (And i'm not kidding) of 25 or more records.
So there is no possible way for Cristiano to win, I'm willing to cut my arm off, If he did

Home of Barca Fans