Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Some would probably be so bold as to say that the chit is indeed about to hit the fan in the capital.

I thought the same thing, I chit you not.

Who knows, CR is getting older so they might not mind selling him in 2014 or keeping him until 2015.

Emma

A8Z-1tICIAAo2kC.jpg

that has not much to say ..... everyone is better than Justin Bieber :horse:

Ursegor

World Champion
In 2013 Ronaldo has scored and assisted the same amount of goals as Messi. #Legend [via Ursegorstat]

:worthy:

Trickykid

cut the chit chat

I tried to come up with something smart about chit, so I went on the great wide interweb, and found out that chitting is a method of preparing potatoes for planting. Not exactly relevant for my endeavours, but I became just a tad more knowledgeable nonetheless.

Won't be a dick about money? Are we talking about the same guy who was recently sulking in public because he wanted more % of his shirt sales? (allegedly) Cristiano is the most likely guy to be a dick about money, especially because he knows he can get it elsewhere.

My point is cristiano will be ready, i think, to prioritize United over insane wages elsewhere. But it will be at least equivalent to his current contract, otherwise he'll feel chitted

Home of Barca Fans