Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Eighteen99

You can get odds as high as 9/1 now on Ronaldo. Worth a punt if you want to cushion the blow should the unthinkable happen!

aaron101

By the way. Just to let you guys know.. ronaldo is suspended for the next game against osasuna because he got his 5th yellow card

Garrus

Messi can miss 5 games, And ronaldo scores a double in every of those games..........And still wouldn't reach him :facepalm:

X

xaviniesta

seems like a foul to me. no need to get bitter in this wonderful night...

Garrus

Who cares if they won, They are 16 points behind us!, The ones you should all rage about are atletico madrid, They better start dropping points soon, They're getting on my nerves

JonM

Apparently, Ray Hudson said that Tristiano isn't going to the Ballon d'Or gala either. So he ain't winning it.

Stric

I waiting for that close up on his face when messi wins, ooh its priceless

I hope they really do make a dedicated close-up, the shots from the Best Player in Europe award weren't quite close enough to capture the rage.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

He knows he´s gonna lose so he will control himself, i guess. lol

T

tariqo

mark my words , ronaldo will win it this time at least 150 votes between him & the second

barcanuck

The best free kick taker in the world is back LOL... can anyone stop his freekicks when they come right for you?

Home of Barca Fans