Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

Wonder how long it'll take Marca to come up with another "knee is hurt" article?

Heck, at this rate they might even live-stream his knee MRI.

Ronaldo was never the one who made a big deal in the media about it, so i dont get this nonsense from barca-fans.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The funny thing is Cristiano is actually playing pretty good in the last games and better than at the beginning of the season imo. He was scoring every game back then but half of those goals were unjustified penalties and all he was doing was parking in the box.
Right now he is involved in build up, helps to overload the wings, gets some nice assists and plays simply well in general. But the guy goes bananas because he does not score against Almeria.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Your teammate, a defender who scores once every tens years, scores an useless goal in an already decided match and what do you do? Instead of congratulating him (because the goal may be useless in itself, but for a guy who scores so rarely a goal is always a beatufiul emotion), you act so disgustingly?
And all of that only because he scored a freakin' tap-in instead of you, while you score shitloads of them, since you are the Master of the useless goals...
This is just plain shameful.

Maybe he hates Arbeloa. If his buddy Marcelo scored he might be happy.

alittlebitter

he won't admit it, but it's pretty obvious that he's obsessed with beating messi.
in his mind, it's not:
barcelona 84
real madrid 82

but rather:
ronaldo 39
messi 38

khorne

Maybe he hates Arbeloa. If his buddy Marcelo scored he might be happy.

Everyone hates Arbeloa. It's one of these rare things that transcend any cultural boundries. Some call it THE essential human trait.

my opinion of ronaldo changed exactly like it did with morten and footyfan. The thing is, ronaldo is harmless. funny celebrations and tantrums don't hurt anyone, on the contrary they can be pretty entertaining. The only kind of players that i really despise are people like van bommel, who deliberately turn football into a war.

I have to say though, i'm quite happy ronaldo never played for any team i support. He seems very hard to genuinely warm up to.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Everyone hates Arbeloa. It's one of these rare things that transcend any cultural boundries. Some call it THE essential human trait.

my opinion of ronaldo changed exactly like it did with morten and footyfan. The thing is, ronaldo is harmless. funny celebrations and tantrums don't hurt anyone, on the contrary they can be pretty entertaining. The only kind of players that i really despise are people like van bommel, who deliberately turn football into a war.

I have to say though, i'm quite happy ronaldo never played for any team i support. He seems very hard to genuinely warm up to.

lmao I have to say I started finding Arbeloa amusing too after he started growing his beard and fancying himself as Socrates :rofl1:

Home of Barca Fans