Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

A header is a header i guess, so 15 headers this season. A very easy header this time though.Not a good match by him, or anyone else for that matter.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
11196305_685726698198578_4026197437125285286_n.jpg

Probably been posted but lol.

JackaL

The fuss about his goals is incredible. People tend to forget as well. When Barca used to secure the title under Guardiola, Messi was rested for example, in that time, Madrileños made sure that Ronaldo gets every ball to score, so that he can ramp up his statistics. In hindsight, nobody seems to remember that.

Messi lets Neymar take the penalty and people still compare Ronaldo's goals with Messi. I've said it once and I repeat myself: the day (especially Culés) Ronaldo is stopped being compared to Messi, that they the fuss is gone! The media is crazy about sensations, some EPL fanboys even rate Hazard as close to Messi - the ignorance is just unbearable!

Stric

I have yet to see him get past a defender with his fancy dancy tricks.

Same here. It's incredible how many people consider him a dribbler to begin with, let alone a good dribbler. Simply because he does those tricks. But if he actually passes a defender, it's because of speed alone.

Kerrybai

Not even Madrid fans think he's better than Messi overall career-wise and ability-wise. I have legitimately never encountered the opinion that Ronaldo is better than Messi.

I have encountered a couple of posters on Redcafe who genuinely think Ronaldo is better ( ability - wise ) etc. Very rare though to be fair.

People can talk him down all they want but you have to give credit where its due and in certain areas he has outshone Messi, for example his goal scoring in CL semi's is incredible while Messi has not quite been at his best at this stage... although that classico with his golazo certainly makes up for it.

raskolnikov

I have encountered a couple of posters on Redcafe who genuinely think Ronaldo is better ( ability - wise ) etc. Very rare though to be fair.

People can talk him down all they want but you have to give credit where its due and in certain areas he has outshone Messi, for example his goal scoring in CL semi's is incredible while Messi has not quite been at his best at this stage... although that classico with his golazo certainly makes up for it.
If the argument would be who is the better goalscorer? people could make a case for Ronaldo. But when it comes to footballer there is no debate.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I have yet to see him get past a defender with his fancy dancy tricks.

Hold tight then, because unless it's a 40yr old defender, he's not getting past anyone.

He was dispossed at least 2 times yesterday while doing his static feet dancing.

Home of Barca Fans