Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So, apparently it's official, Irina is dating Bradley Cooper.

Hopefully this will generate some new "knee" problems :lol:

rs_634x1024-150507095252-634.Bradley-Cooper-Irina-Shayk-PDA-Date-Hamilton-NYC-50715.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So Ronaldo reportedly donated 7m € to "Save the Children" organization to help out the relief effort on children affected by the recent earthquake in Nepal.

If this is true, hats off to Ronaldo. Well done. Very nice of him.

raskolnikov

So Ronaldo reportedly donated 7m € to "Save the Children" organization to help out the relief effort on children affected by the recent earthquake in Nepal.

He has a lot of these pr stunts to generate goodwill since he is viewed as a cunt by the majority of people.
All in all its good since people actually get helped by it.

Vlom

Don't know about this particular news but it's no secret he's quite charitable.

I also liked when he refused to shake Israel's players hands a few years ago, takes balls to take a stand like that in such a complicated matter.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Ronaldo should get a girl like Antonella. Natural, beautiful, humble hometown girl that will cater to his hearts needs. Not a high maintenance supermodel. Either way, dude needs a gf.

raskolnikov

I also liked when he refused to shake Israel's players hands a few years ago, takes balls to take a stand like that in such a complicated matter.

Problem with charitable people is they need to tel everyone or leak it to the media. Like these idiots you see on Facebook who post donating money just to get likes as moraly good ebhaviour points. If you do something nice or decent just keep it to yourself (more in general than about cr).
The Israel thing is weird though, how is that a football players fault that he is from such a country? I have a lot of muslim friends and almost all of them prefer cr7 to Messi cause of his Palestina vs Israël standpoint:p

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista

He also doesn't drink Alcohol :blush:, He does plenty of good things off the pitch, I am sure he is morally upright person but He is still a cunt on the pitch

Vlom

Ronaldo should get a girl like Antonella. Natural, beautiful, humble hometown girl that will cater to his hearts needs. Not a high maintenance supermodel. Either way, dude needs a gf.

I think he's the high maintenance one.. an Antonella-like girl wouldn't suit him, he managed to make Irina "feel ugly" according to an itw she gave, he'll destroy any nice girl, he needs/wants/is made for flashy superego models, like him.

Ocelot

I think it's a story generated by some Ronaldo facebook fan page. Do you have a source?

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I think he's the high maintenance one.. an Antonella-like girl wouldn't suit him, he managed to make Irina "feel ugly" according to an itw she gave, he'll destroy any nice girl, he needs/wants/is made for flashy superego models, like him.
I read that lol. Everytime i read stuff like that i think of the crackovia ronaldo calling everybody cheap. How do you make a supermodel feel ugly.

Home of Barca Fans