Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

11210468_1422419581131587_4489212525949019391_n.jpg

Gold :lol: But i cant really imagine Ronaldo as manager, would be hilarious though, everytime his team lost or got a big decision against them.Imagine how he would react.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yeah, it's so funny that a player is feeling destroyed and is crying because he and his team failed,right? Just like it was funny when Messi and Neymar cried at WC etc? God you're such douchebags.

Richard.H

Yeah, it's so funny that a player is feeling destroyed and is crying because he and his team failed,right? Just like it was funny when Messi and Neymar cried at WC etc? God you're such douchebags.

Yeah completely normal for players to cry. Don't see anything wrong with it personally. This was a huge game for RM and Cristiano more than anyone realized this.

I remember Messi being teary-eyed after our horrible exit vs. Chelsea in 2012. Damn, breaks my heart just thinking about it.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yeah completely normal for players to cry. Don't see anything wrong with it personally. This was a huge game for RM and Cristiano more than anyone realized this.

I remember Messi being teary-eyed after our horrible exit vs. Chelsea in 2012. Damn, breaks my heart just thinking about it.

Especially since Ronaldo missed a penalty and hit the crossbar.

Kerrybai

He has absolutely destroyed la liga scoring over 200 goals in just 6 seasons, but in the end he has 1 title in those 6 seasons. Its hard to look past that poor return considering how many goals he scored... Still an amazing player though and those suggesting guys like Tevez are above him are really talking some crap.

All time he would probably be close to the top 10.

Home of Barca Fans