Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
1431549743_813407_1431549809_doscolumnas_normal.jpg

Caps

The worst player to ever win 3 fucking Ballon d'ors: there are so many players in this generation who had been fantastic but never won once, and this dude got three. THREE!
Just to say two names, Ronaldo de Lima got 2, Roberto fucking Baggio got 1, and this guy 3... :lol:
It was about time to stop this non sense, a 4th Ballon d'or would have been utterly offensive to football as a game, and this irrespective of whether Messi will win it or not this year.
x100

CR has THREE d'Ors.... Iniesta, Xavi, Pirlo... none. Just think on that. He won three because he turned it into a goalscoring competition; completely ruining the awards prestige and credibility imo.

AL-MALKI

I think it's safe to come out now and say it didn't want to jinx it before... but for the last 6 years he was $hit by rm standards
1 CL and 1 league for all the money they spent around him just doesn't cut it ...

All the goals he scored (were he scores around 15 PK a season and 5 goals in insignificant single match just to make the numbers ) in the big games were his team needs him
mostly he faints away unless he presented with a ball in silver plate in front of goal

I can't recall a clasico were he imposed him self above others ... and his record just shows how bad he was in 12 league clasicos and 2 in CL
14 matches were he scored only 7 goals 3 from PK and one assist ...( i don't care or rate his goals in Pinto the cup or super cup $hit trophies )...
Only the madrid press machine that could make a player better than what he really is reminds me of the times were they made Robinho seems like the 2nd coming

I just hope there is no one out there is dumb enough to buy him and rm continue to pay his ridiculous salary... good times

Richard.H

^^^ The only Clasico I ever remember him truly imposing himself was the La Liga Clasico in 2012 (Where they beat us 2-1 at Camp Nou).

Outside of that don't really remember him truly dominating top teams.

raskolnikov

I think it's safe to come out now and say it didn't want to jinx it before... but for the last 6 years he was $hit by rm standards
1 CL and 1 league for all the money they spent around him just doesn't cut it ...

All the goals he scored (were he scores around 15 PK a season and 5 goals in insignificant single match just to make the numbers ) in the big games were his team needs him
mostly he faints away unless he presented with a ball in silver plate in front of goal

I can't recall a clasico were he imposed him self above others ... and his record just shows how bad he was in 12 league clasicos and 2 in CL
14 matches were he scored only 7 goals 3 from PK and one assist ...( i don't care or rate his goals in Pinto the cup or super cup $hit trophies )...
Only the madrid press machine that could make a player better than what he really is reminds me of the times were they made Robinho seems like the 2nd coming

I just hope there is no one out there is dumb enough to buy him and rm continue to pay his ridiculous salary... good times
I dislike Ronaldo but he did score in many important games and has been easily worth his fee for Real with all his goals. You cant really blame him for 1 cl/1 liga in 6 years imo.

Caps

But the media has the 80% of football fans who are casuals or clueless thinking he dominates all the time because scoring a = dominating the whole game apparently. Its so goddam frustrating.

I'll say it again. Xavi and Iniesta have never got a d'Or, CR has THREE. Just...... what.

Morten

The myth lives on i see. He isnt the best big game player in the world, but jeez, he isnt the no show that you guys describes him to be. Did you know that we wouldnt even have made the semis if he didnt show up against Schalke and Atletico? Or what about his hatrick against Sevilla? Look at his overall goal record against top teams and against teams in decisive matches, its not bad by any stretch, its a very good one. Of course he gets more goals against lesser sides, thats just normal. He was poor tonight, no excuses.

raskolnikov

But the media has the 80% of football fans who are casuals or clueless thinking he dominates all the time because scoring a = dominating the whole game apparently. Its so goddam frustrating.

I'll say it again. Xavi and Iniesta have never got a d'Or, CR has THREE. Just...... what.
Yeah thats the thing, he done his job by scoring but gets overcredited cause of it.

And the ballon d'or always been a joke, Henry never won it and he was a better player than penaldo.

RevoTeller

Yeah thats the thing, he done his job by scoring but gets overcredited cause of it.

And the ballon d'or always been a joke, Henry never won it and he was a better player than penaldo.

Henry, Gerrard, Xavi, Iniesta, Robben, Eto'o (scoring in two CL finals, nearly 400 career goals, back to back Treble anyone?), Sneijder in 2010 (sorry, but it's true)... all people who dominate football, even multiple times (see Xaviesta, Eto'o..), but never got recognised.
Now, I'm not saying CR isn't a great player: he definitely is, and he surely can fit in the list above, or can be even better than some of them; the fact anyway is that he isn't overall three times better than them football-wise to the point to have THREE freackin' Ballon d'ors against zero of each one of them.
Then, biased fan and media compare him to legends who revolutionised football (Cruijff or Ronaldo de Lima to just say two names) or also genuinely think he is even better than them :)lol:), because "he has three Bd'ors"...
Well, that's BS that somehow needed to stop.

Last edited:

Caps

Yes I agree raskolnikov (can't quote right now). All I mean is that his goalscoring (and incredible abilities it requires, ie runs, finishing etc) leads to the rest of his game being shockingly overrated. Hardly his fault of course.

I mean nobody acts like Messi is a top5 tackler just because he's a phenomenal dribbler, passer etc. But everyone acts like CR is an incredible dribbler, passer etc just because he's phenomenal at scoring. Its weird. He should be mentioned alongside Muller, Puskas, Raul etc but isn't anywhere near the real goats. Again, not his fault; the media created this rivalry, made up the narrative and in the process overblew every aspect of his game to levels its simply never been at.

Put it this way, CRs fifa stats are laughable in all areas other than shot, speed and the like. Dribbling, control, passing? Astonishingly over the top numbers.

He's a great goalscorier and I guess its just irritating to me that the rest of his game is so unimpressve for a 3time d'Or winner- when the mindblowing skill, control, influence, talent and technique of Iniesta, Xavi et all goes unrewarded because they don't score. Ronaldo excells at one specific thing and as a result he gets to have people thinking the rest of his game is at a level its not, while others have a game that IS at that level, and they go unrewarded, ignored.

Its just irritating. Sorry for the rant.

Home of Barca Fans