Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Leo_Messi

I don't enjoying kicking a man when he is down. No point to mock him right now in my opinion.

A multimillionaire like him is never truly down. He likely earned more just during tonight's game than the yearly salary of the average worker in the world. I will never feel sorry for him just because his club (in this case RM) or national team (Portugal) flops. Or he does it for that matter.

Absolutely NOTHING to feel sorry about.

I can't stand CR7 the footballer and I enjoy "mocking" him. It's all banter and the internet though.

raskolnikov

I don't know about that man. I think you're underrating Arsenal's team from 2001-2006. While Wenger is no Mourinho or Ancellotti, it's arguable that the atmosphere around Highbury during those years is a lot more conducive to a player's confidence than the circus at the BernaLeo.
Its just easier to stattpad in la liga with a counter attacking Real set up in your favour. Henry would have bossed it and been a way better team player as well.

raskolnikov

I don't enjoying kicking a man when he is down. No point to mock him right now in my opinion.

tumblr_nebb9qm8mG1u2aj76o1_500.gif

Fuck this guy, burn him and his evil club to the ground.

Leo_Messi

He is an idiot a lot of the time on the pitch but off the pitch seems like a very good, genuine guy.

Which is more important.

He could be Mother Therese outside off the pitch and I would not care. All I am worried about as a football fan (not his personal friend or family) is CR7 the footballer and CR7 the footballer has little to no appeal if you ask me.

I don't even find him entertaining as a footballer anymore.

So yes, I do indeed enjoy his failures and most importantly that of his club team (RM) and national team which I cannot stand either (Portugal).

I have nothing against CR7 the private person as I don't know him. I do want him to fail on a football pitch and nobody should feel sorry for a multimillionaire as him. He likely made more just today alone than most people here will earn in the span of years or at least months.

So indeed, poor little CR7. He is probably reading his thread too right now:lol:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He could be Mother Therese outside off the pitch and I would not care. All I am worried about as a football fan (not his personal friend or family) is CR7 the footballer and CR7 the footballer has little to no appeal if you ask me.

I don't even find him entertaining as a footballer anymore.

So yes, I do indeed enjoy his failures and most importantly that of his club team (RM) and national team which I cannot stand either (Portugal).

I have nothing against CR7 the private person as I don't know him. I do want him to fail on a football pitch and nobody should feel sorry for a multimillionaire as him. He likely made more just today alone that most people here will earn in the span of years.

If its all about what he does on pitch why bother to mention he will never be down for long as he is a 'multi millionaire'?

Fair enough but then you have to accept that people hate the likes of Suarez for how he has behaved on the pitch despite the fact he seems like a genuinely nice guy off it.

Saying 'Ronaldo is a douche bag' only applies to him on the pitch. The most important aspect of his personality is how he is off it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Can't wait for this asshole to leave LaLiga, can't see his face anymore, no matter how sweet it is to see him cry.

It's gonna be all downhill from now on though .. okey, he can stay! :lol:

Leo_Messi

If its all about what he does on pitch why bother to mention he will never be down for long as he is a 'multi millionaire'?

Fair enough but then you have to accept that people hate the likes of Suarez for how he has behaved on the pitch despite the fact he seems like a genuinely nice guy off it.

Saying 'Ronaldo is a douche bag' only applies to him on the pitch. The most important aspect of his personality is how he is off it.

Apparently she is called Mother Teresa in English. I thought it was Mother Therese.

Because people should not feel sorry for him just because I and millions of others find his misfortune on a football pitch entertaining because we dislike the football personality and his club team.

I have no trouble whatsoever with people not liking FCB, Suárez, Messi or whoever they want to dislike. No problem with that whatsoever. Free speech.

I already wrote that I can only comment on CR7 the footballer as I am not his friend or family. That's also the only thing that concerns me as a football fan.

Müller for instance seems like a cool guy outside off the pitch but I don't like him as a footballer. I respected/respect Giggs the footballer but find little to respect outside of the pitch due to what I have read about him.

Not sure why people make a big fuss out of it. It's not like anyone has wished harm on him.

Last edited:

Devils

I wonder what Mr. IDontTalkToTheMediaIDoAllMyTalkingOnThePitch has to say now? :lol:

And fuck him.

After all the stupid shit he pulled this season it comes back to haunt him. Throwing punches on the pitch, mocking and disrespecting his opponents, throwing obscene gestures at referees, diving all over the place and raging at his own teammates for scoring.

He's been a huge piece of shit this season and karma was bound to hit him in the face sooner or later.

Home of Barca Fans