Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Radec

This achievements at Manchester United are far superior just based on the winning 3x as many league titles as he won with Madrid.

Ronaldo was more fun to watch at Manchester united now not so much but he is a greater goal scorer now than at Manu

Ritchie

Without more CL titles, or at least a few more La Liga titles, Penaldo has flopped compared to other club greats. Look what De Stefano achieved. Even Raul won 3 CL titles and loads of league titles although he was obviously there longer to win them.

Who cares if he's got Pichichi's and Ballon D'ors? Real would rather have the big trophies for them more consistently than once every 6 years given the massive spend. If he was more of a team player then maybe they would have given that it's often such a fineline between losing narrowly in a semi final and winning a CL.

He scores 15-20 penalties a season. Beyond that he scores 30-40 goals in 50 odd games which is a great return but he's just become a goal poacher. If you gave even Javier Hernandez every single minute in that Real Madrid team of a 55-60 game season, basically goal hanging, he'd score 30+ because even without penalties he'd score a minimum 1 in 2 games. Imagine how many Suarez would score as a striker in that team with Benzema setting them up on a plate for him every week.

They need to be a team.

Last edited:
M

magicomessi

Tevez still isnt better than Ronaldo, sorry.

in everything except tap ins :lol:

its hilarious to see you consider him among the top 3 after his performance last 2 legs against juventus

Last edited:

Morten

in everything except tap ins :lol:

its hilarious to see you consider him among the top 3 after his performance last 2 legs against juventus

Now you are just making things up, please quote me where i recently said anything about him being top three or not. Maybe thats what i think or maybe not, but good luck finding it, troll boy. Anyway, its hilarious to consider Tevez as a better player than Ronaldo either way.

King5Puyi

11231022_10205519137112039_5554707060233668054_n.jpg

Stric

Did anyone actually fall for the donation rumors? 5-7 million is a huge amount of money, even for someone who makes as much as he does. It's a third of his yearly wages. And he has hairstylists to pay, you know.

M

magicomessi

Now you are just making things up, please quote me where i recently said anything about him being top three or not. Maybe thats what i think or maybe not, but good luck finding it, troll boy. Anyway, its hilarious to consider Tevez as a better player than Ronaldo either way.

:lol: have u seen tevez this season or u were too busy watching penaldo pathetic performance & his tap ins goals ?

kollegah

Why is it important to score "a beauty" in a big game? If he scores a tap in or a "beauty" the result is the same. A "beauty" only counts as one goal, you know that right? Perhaps the most stupid thing i have heard here. And only Neymar and Messi being big game players :lol::lol: what are you, 5 years old?
Salt shaker mode:

Messi is a leader who leads Barcelona and Argentina
Neymar is a leader who leads the biggest football nation in the world

Your steroid Barbie is a poker who needs 9 man deliver him his flavoured tappies on a silver plate, deal with it

He is mentally weak, he can't change a game, he is on fire when rm is in fire.

And a last question when did rm play bad and ronaldo shone like a star??
U know the answer mr. Butthurt

Home of Barca Fans