Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Stric

Congrats to Penaldo for getting another award which nobody gives a toss about but himself.

Let's not be hypocrites. I abhor Ronaldo as much as the next guy, but if it was Messi winning this award, I would be happy for him and I would consider it important for his career.

The Liga trophy, however, is much sweeter. :)

Garrus

CFOxlGNWEAAyBMN.jpg:large

That celebration, :facepalm: , What a Muppet.

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Let's not be hypocrites. I abhor Ronaldo as much as the next guy, but if it was Messi winning this award, I would be happy for him and I would consider it important for his career.

The Liga trophy, however, is much sweeter. :)
But would Leo celebrate it like Ronaldo? Just like his meaningless penalty in the champions league finals last year which he celebrated like the winning goal. Guy is so impertinent.

Stric

But would Leo celebrate it like Ronaldo? Just like his meaningless penalty in the champions league finals last year which he celebrated like the winning goal. Guy is so impertinent.

I'm not commenting on his character, I'm just saying that many people will treat the award as if it was meaningless when Ronaldo wins it, but if it was Messi, we would feel differently, and rightly so. It's a legit award.

But yes, Ronaldo is a moron. :lol:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
You guys dont get it, winning the pachichi means he has beaten messi, His sole mission in life. He is the only madrid player who'll sleep with a smile on his face tonight. Mission accomplished.

I'm not commenting on his character, I'm just saying that many people will treat the award as if it was meaningless when Ronaldo wins it, but if it was Messi, we would feel differently, and rightly so. It's a legit award.

But yes, Ronaldo is a moron. :lol:

the award isn't meaningless but the way cristiano achieves it... :lol:
It would also be much fairer imo to discount all penalties not directly provoked by the penalty taker.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans