Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Caps

My pleasure. Glad to have instigated your 87th post in 3 years.

You're trying to insult... by pointing out... that I don't spend all day on an internet forum?

Anyway. That header. Dat header. One of the best I've seen live, ever. I was at the game and as usual when CR scores he magically had a good performance in the eyes of everyone, its getting irritating. He was actually rather meh overall, though still dealt well with the pressure imo. Made a handful of good runs, but gave the ball away too often and was too desperate to showboat.

He was ok, but scored a crucial goal ( a beautiful beautiful goal that i keep rewatching.) Sorry to be so critical, its just, my newspaper gave his performance a 10/10. I just cant even..... iniesta last weekend got an 8. Goals are not automatically a reflection of your *performance*, I just wish people would get that is all. Same applies to messi. Theres times hes been below par, scoored a pen.. then given motm. O_O Drives me nuts.

Anyway, yeah. Ronaldo is such a professional, so determined, that I think he'll cope well being back at Old Trafford. Hope he proves me wrong tho!

Yannick03

You're trying to insult... by pointing out... that I don't spend all day on an internet forum?

Anyway. That header. Dat header. One of the best I've seen live, ever. I was at the game and as usual when CR scores he magically had a good performance in the eyes of everyone, its getting irritating. He was actually rather meh overall, though still dealt well with the pressure imo. Made a handful of good runs, but gave the ball away too often and was too desperate to showboat.

He was ok, but scored a crucial goal ( a beautiful beautiful goal that i keep rewatching.) Sorry to be so critical, its just, my newspaper gave his performance a 10/10. I just cant even..... iniesta last weekend got an 8. Goals are not automatically a reflection of your *performance*, I just wish people would get that is all. Same applies to messi. Theres times hes been below par, scoored a pen.. then given motm. O_O Drives me nuts.

Anyway, yeah. Ronaldo is such a professional, so determined, that I think he'll cope well being back at Old Trafford. Hope he proves me wrong tho!

I'm beginning to get the feeling the media is hyping him because of compassion. I only watched the first half but in that first half he was nowhere. Rafael did do alright and if he failed there was Jones, put 2 players on Ronaldo and he failes. I would have given him a 7, just because of the goal but otherwise he was pretty bad.

SEvolution

i8BEfKE8o4OrA.gif

He's a RED by heart.

ShandyFFM

guess ronldo isnt so unique anymore ... if i see bale now i can imagine how he is with 28.... he behaves just like ronaldo.. the way he make runs the way he scores and although the freekicks.. guess its no wonder bale admires ronaldo so much..... imagine ronaldo and bale in one team.. that would be creepy ... just like messi - neymar or falcao - ibrahimovic

aaron101

guess ronldo isnt so unique anymore ... if i see bale now i can imagine how he is with 28.... he behaves just like ronaldo.. the way he make runs the way he scores and although the freekicks.. guess its no wonder bale admires ronaldo so much..... imagine ronaldo and bale in one team.. that would be creepy ... just like messi - neymar or falcao - ibrahimovic

Ronaldo would be so pissed at Bale if they play together in the same team. Imagine if Bale tries to take a free kick with that "Ronaldo duck pose" in front of him.

Home of Barca Fans