Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

PearLBLacK

Banned
Currently has most away liga goals in a season (23) and is the only prayer to have scored vs 19/19 teams as well has scoring in most rounds 27/38. Goal machine doesn't do it justice.. Messi howerever is having a really good go at all 3 of those records this season.

Your mistake: Messi isn't human. Shouldn't compare him to anybody.

PearLBLacK

Banned
I don't understand this sentence.

He meant 'best goalscorer' as a ratio.

Yup. Cristiano has the best ratio with 182:179 (1.02/game), and the person with the closest ratio to his is the legendary Puskas with 242:261, an average of 0.93 goals per game. Raul scored the most goals (323) but played more than double that number of games (741). So he has a ratio 0.43, or less than 1 goal per 2 games.

FiReFTW

Yup. Cristiano has the best ratio with 182:179 (1.02/game), and the person with the closest ratio to his is the legendary Puskas with 242:261, an average of 0.93 goals per game. Raul scored the most goals (323) but played more than double that number of games (741). So he has a ratio 0.43, or less than 1 goal per 2 games.

Ratio doesnt really say much as Ronaldo came to Real in his prime, you can't say that for most other players.

Beast

The Observer
He won't score tonight , SAF played his usual psychic games.. he will feel strange scoring in them ... SAF is a master puppeteer , Jose has nothing on him in mind games

Besart23

Ronaldo had one fail pass aka Ronaldinho tonight, I'd be very grateful if someone could find that moment. It was on the first half

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He used to do that a lot while he was playing for Utd... May be he just wanted to relish those days again

I believe he's missing the old fox

Home of Barca Fans