Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Kerrybai

I said it before, pachichi or no pachichi, if we win the next two trophies, the other two candidates for the ballon d'or have to be Neymar and Suarez.

Mate the Ballon is already over. Players generally only get it when they win trophies and Ronaldo will have 0 this year, and add to that Messi winning the league and knocking out Bayern. If we lose to Juve Messi will still get the Ballon ( Unless he gets a season ending injury which could change everything ) Leo also has the Copa America.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It only shows that he didn't care about the result until he found out. He did change the expression once they told him.
He's a douche anyway but nothing much to see there imo.

raki

It only shows that he didn't care about the result until he found out. He did change the expression once they told him.
He's a douche anyway but nothing much to see there imo.

I dont believe that. Of course he knew the result. Evryone knew. He only cared about the hat trick. lol. Pepe said to him to stop smiling. And he said " Sure,sure". And changed his face.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I dont believe that. Of course he knew the result. Evryone knew. He only cared about the hat trick. lol. Pepe said to him to stop smiling. And he said " Sure,sure". And changed his face.

That's what the video claims at least, that Pepe has to tell him to hide his happiness because they had just lost the league, smh.

barca1899

[tw]600915660164726784[/tw]

tumblr_mwfryoPIQh1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Home of Barca Fans