Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Is this a picture from the parade?!?

CFT8-9pW8AEcy9R.jpg:large

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Congrats RM!

I don't care about him winning the pichichi/gb but i'd be fucking pissed if getafe bend over and all rm players help him score 5 or 6 to break messi's liga goal record, that would be incredibly undeserved.

NotInHere

I'm starting to wonder if he does stuff like this on purpose so people can talk about him, because usually people would humble themselves after falling short to another guy that does things better than they.

raskolnikov

I'm starting to wonder if he does stuff like this on purpose so people can talk about him, because usually people would humble themselves after falling short to another guy that does things better than they.
In Ronaldo's mind he is the greatest player ever and scoring more than Messi proves it.
The 1 liga in 6 years shit got me thinking, its their system being so focused on Ronaldo scoring the goals that causes them to lose points in many important games. He will score a shitload but since he doesnt create, he is of little use in several big games where the support is shut down and he is left basically waiting for chances.
But Real wont get rid of him cause of the many goals, no player would do better individually but eventually the team might in the long run perform better.
They accept all his selfish stuff because he scores so much, once it goes down he will be burned down quickly and sold.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
But that won't happen, Messi couldn't give a shit. He has the actually meaningful trophy. Ronaldo can stick it.

NotInHere

In Ronaldo's mind he is the greatest player ever and scoring more than Messi proves it.
The 1 liga in 6 years shit got me thinking, its their system being so focused on Ronaldo scoring the goals that causes them to lose points in many important games. He will score a shitload but since he doesnt create, he is of little use in several big games where the support is shut down and he is left basically waiting for chances.
But Real wont get rid of him cause of the many goals, no player would do better individually but eventually the team might in the long run perform better.
They accept all his selfish stuff because he scores so much, once it goes down he will be burned down quickly and sold.
Meh Ronaldo can score as many goals as he wants, Messi in the end will always end up winning their individual battle, plus the team impact battle. It depends on what kind of art you appreciate more, the proachers art or the magicians art.

Which player would you rather build your team around with? There's your answer basically.

raskolnikov

Meh Ronaldo can score as many goals as he wants, Messi in the end will always end up winning their individual battle, plus the team impact battle. It depends on what kind of art you appreciate more, the proachers art or the magicians art.

Which player would you rather build your team around with? There's your answer basically.
I agree, but its what RM does, not our problem of course but it can explain the low amount of team trophies.

Home of Barca Fans