Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He can wear the white one when he sits on the sofa and watches the Copa final and the green one when he sits on the sofa and watches the CL final.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Bale wasn't on his way out, I think Perez would sell Ronaldo. While scoring insane number of goals he didn't make any difference re. trophies. As we discussed earier 2 major trophies in 6 years before Ronaldo and same in 6 years with him.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If Bale wasn't on his way out, I think Perez would sell Ronaldo. While scoring insane number of goals he didn't make any difference re. trophies. As we discussed earier 2 major trophies in 6 years before Ronaldo and same in 6 years with him.

You're probably right, CR is starting to irritate a lot of RM/his fans from what I gather on merengue forums, but it's probably Bale who will leave, I watched the last videos of "El dia despues" from Canal+ and they have one about how Bale was completely disconnected from the rest of the team in the Espanyol game, and they showed how many times CR/Benz/James silently mocked him and exchanged weird faces about him missing something.. it must be really horrible for him :/

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Sport's cartoon of the day yesterday
timthumb.php

CR7: “I AM THE PICHICHI!!!!”

SUAREZ: “WHY DON’T YOU SCORE 5 or 6 GOALS IN THE LAST WEEK AND TAKE THE PICHICHI FROM HIM?”

MESSI: “IT IS JUST THAT AT THE END, THE BOY JUST MAKES ME FEEL ASHAMED”

hardyboy

You're probably right, CR is starting to irritate a lot of RM/his fans from what I gather on merengue forums, but it's probably Bale who will leave, I watched the last videos of "El dia despues" from Canal+ and they have one about how Bale was completely disconnected from the rest of the team in the Espanyol game, and they showed how many times CR/Benz/James silently mocked him and exchanged weird faces about him missing something.. it must be really horrible for him :/

Plz share the link of that video..

Antimadridista1

Can't see Florentino Perez selling Bale. It would be a confession of failure. He will stick with him and ask the next manager (or Ancelotti if he stays) to find a way to play the BBC together.

My opinion is that Cristiano is truly screwing their club. He should've stay in the left wing instead of moving to the CF position . You can now see that all their players are playing in different positions ; Isco is not a left winger, James is not a right winger (both of them are number 10), Kroos is not a defensive midfielder and Benzema spend less time as a 9 than Cristiano.

Not to add the fact that the portuguesh is a capricious cunt who wants to score every goal because he thinks that scoring more than Leo will secure him a fourth Ballon D'or. What he doesn't understand is that this is not anymore a race of "who's gonna the score the most" but literally who's the most complete player and who helps his team the most.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Plz share the link of that video..

You can jump to 2:00
[youtube]S5_RVyWXy2M[/youtube]

There was also one on Cuatro about the Pepe episode, and Benzema/CR's bad looks to Bale, it happens pretty much in every game now. Bale is as good as gona I think.
[MENTION=13125]Antimadridista1[/MENTION] He's not a CF, otherwise Bale would have moved to the left, that's basically RM fans biggest request, that CR plays as a pure 9 next season.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

All in all it must have been a big letdown for him to play with his big idol Cristiano Ronaldo. He was the biggest fanboy in the epl and ended up being the joke of the whole team this season pissing off his hero at every decision he makes and being hated by the rest of the players.
Not speaking the language doesnt help either, Modric might be his only friend.
Luckily for him he is Brittish so the hypetrain wont end and he can safely return to the epl where his Madrid years will be viewed as a success cause of the final goals.

Antimadridista1

You can jump to 2:00
[youtube]S5_RVyWXy2M[/youtube]

There was also one on Cuatro about the Pepe episode, and Benzema/CR's bad looks to Bale, it happens pretty much in every game now. Bale is as good as gona I think.
[MENTION=13125]Antimadridista1[/MENTION] He's not a CF, otherwise Bale would have moved to the left, that's basically RM fans biggest request, that CR plays as a pure 9 next season.

What ? He became a CF this season, even more than last season. Didn't you notice that Marcelo/Isco occupy the left side most of the time ? Madrid play most of the time in 442 (this is what they did against us with Cristiano and Benzema upfront).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
All in all it must have been a big letdown for him to play with his big idol Cristiano Ronaldo. He was the biggest fanboy in the epl and ended up being the joke of the whole team this season pissing off his hero at every decision he makes and being hated by the rest of the players.
Not speaking the language doesnt help either, Modric might be his only friend.
Luckily for him he is Brittish so the hypetrain wont end and he can safely return to the epl where his Madrid years will be viewed as a success cause of the final goals.

Poor guy.

Morten

I dont have a big problem with Ronaldo, he does what he does extremely well, though his antics mostly makes me laugh, sometimes he goes to far. Bale has had a dreadful season, even in the first half when we played amazing football he wasnt really a big part of it, and he had a full pre-season with training and no injuries, he really should be doing much better. But i dont like that Ronaldo making all those gestures towards him when he fucks up. Thats not a way to be a good teammate, be more supportive ffs. Its strange, Ronaldo does seems like a nice and likable character outside the pitch, so for all we know they get along fine outside the pitch, on the pitch there is some tension. That does bothers me.

But from what i heard, Bale hasnt really made a huge effort in including himself in the squad, not learning spanish at all i heard. So obviously he could do better.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans