Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

TonyStarkCSC

Anyone pays 100m for Ronaldo at his age now is off their rocker. Psg will be that club then, after buying David Luiz for silly money.

Great player, great skills, great goals - not worth the money RM originally spent on him, and his age is against him now. It's not an investment to sign Ronaldo any more, it's status.

M

magicomessi

at the end of the season may i ask penaldo's fanboys what makes him better than tevez & hazard

NotInHere

at the end of the season may i ask penaldo's fanboys what makes him better than tevez & hazard
Ronaldo before december was argubly the best player in the world, but after he won the balon d'or you can make an argument he was not even the second best player in the world. Lets not even mention Messi past december, he was above everyone.

RM and Ronaldo gave it their all a little bit too early...

Morten

Ronaldo before december was argubly the best player in the world, but after he won the balon d'or you can make an argument he was not even the second best player in the world. Lets not even mention Messi past december, he was above everyone.

RM and Ronaldo gave it their all a little bit too early...

Not really, Bayern-virus hit us, thats all, really.

Morten

Meant carlo not rotating early on, that was one of the main reasons of your demise, you did win 20 games in a row and you played fantastic early on the season, Ronaldo too.

Meh, thats such a lousy arguement. Msn has hardly been rotated at all, yet they are immune to injuries. Lack of rotation doesnt have much say, its mostly bad luck that caused our injuries.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Saw that yesterday, just kids, but already not celebrating with team mates, doing the "me me me" with the fingers and that stupid sangohan celebration... great!

:puke::puke::puke:

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Since you're talking about his celebrations, Does this one have a name? I mean this one:
[vine]https://vine.co/v/OnOqXA62T6M[/vine]

Home of Barca Fans