Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

raskolnikov

Annoying that he will actually end up reaching/breaking Messi's record, that tap in artist woul sell his soul for it as well.

JamDav1982

Annoying that he will actually end up reaching/breaking Messi's record, that tap in artist woul sell his soul for it as well.

There is much more to him than being a 'tap in artist' ffs. If it was that easy other players would do what he is doing and they cant bar Messi.

He exploits even the slightest defensive positional mistake better than anyone going. Best player off the ball I have ever seen.

Yet Messi is still so much better.

raskolnikov

There is much more to him than being a 'tap in artist' ffs. If it was that easy other players would do what he is doing and they cant bar Messi.

He exploits even the slightest defensive positional mistake better than anyone going. Best player off the ball I have ever seen.

Yet 90% are tap ins/penaldo's. his off the bal movement is great for sure but him scoring so much results in the media mentioning them as equals which leads to a shitload of people actually believing it. Which to me is like saying transformers is as good as the godfather cause it made the same profit (for example since its not correct).

Vilarrubi

King stat padder lel I know for a fact RM fans would rather him score more in the 8 games against Atletico than stat pad against these teams, slowly coming to their senses this season LOL

JamDav1982

Yet 90% are tap ins/penaldo's. his off the bal movement is great for sure but him scoring so much results in the media mentioning them as equals which leads to a shitload of people actually believing it. Which to me is like saying transformers is as good as the godfather cause it made the same profit (for example since its not correct).

90% are not 'tap ins' and even then those finishes from close range are because he can see an error in defences better than anyone. If it was easy to goal hang and score 50 goals a season others would do it and they cant.

The media dont really compare the two anymore, it is clear Messi is better.

Ronaldo has clearly been the best player in the world the last few years behind Messi, not the best footballer but most effective player after Messi.... yet Messi is so much better.

Transformers is a fucking great film by the way!!!

Vilarrubi

90% are not 'tap ins' and even then those finishes from close range are because he can see an error in defences better than anyone. If it was easy to goal hang and score 50 goals a season others would do it and they cant.

The media dont really compare the two anymore, it is clear Messi is better.

Ronaldo has clearly been the best player in the world the last few years behind Messi, not the best footballer but most effective player after Messi.... yet Messi is so much better.

Transformers is a fucking great film by the way!!!

You've got to admit that a lot of the space he exploits are against the weaker teams. The ones he gets against the better teams are when RM are playing well as a team, not him.

Ritchie

Maybe because they don't play 60 x 90 minutes a season for an all out attacking Real Madrid, shoot on sight score 20 penalties a season and take every direct free kick.

Give the other Ronaldo that platform and how many would he score?

He takes advantage of weak as shit defences. Where was he against Juve (bar the usual Penaldo) and Valencia? Games they had to win, rather than pointless exhibitions aginst Espanyol and Getafe who aren't even trying to defend.

Home of Barca Fans