Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

JamDav1982

He scores of course against top teams, but nowhere near as many as against lower teams when he stat pads.

2 in 8 games vs Atletico this season.. 6 in 2 games vs Granada.

Could show you same type of stats for Messi goals against Atletico/poor teams last season.

I doubt there is a player in world that has scored as many goals against Simeones Ateltico than Ronaldo.

Against the top teams Ronaldos goals are better than everyone going bar maybe Messi.

People whip out 'stat padder' when it suits yet never use that when Messi scores against poor teams.

Ritchie

He'll be happy with his pichichi but not at being taken off. He'd have got those 2 goals the way Getafe were defending tonight.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He'll be happy with his pichichi but not at being taken off. He'd have got those 2 goals the way Getafe were defending tonight.

He didn't seem upset actually, probably just wanted to secure the pichichi and get his hat-trick, may be even purposefully leaving the record alone so there's no madrid media over the top celebrations for the record in these sad RM days.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Well, that's it for cristiano.
If he didn't manage to reach or break messi's 50 goals this season, where he had 20 goals already by november, then he never will.
The record is safe.
Bye bye cristiano.

raskolnikov

He didn't seem upset actually, probably just wanted to secure the pichichi and get his hat-trick, may be even purposefully leaving the record alone so there's no madrid media over the top celebrations for the record in these sad RM days.

Still seems odd and very un-cr7 like.

Alik

:lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Just thanked Ancelotti and posted a photo with him on Twitter praising his work and said he hopes for him to stay. Much drama over the sub I see :lol:

Morten

Just thanked Ancelotti and posted a photo with him on Twitter praising his work and said he hopes for him to stay. Much drama over the sub I see :lol:

Its a good thing to do, maybe Perez would reconsider when the teams biggest star supports him like this. If Carlo stays, maybe Ronaldo is a dictator as well?

El Gato

Villarato!
The whole bloody team and fanbase is campaigning for Carlo to stay. If Perez sacks him RM is in for a serious stinker for the months and years to come.

Devils

Gotta give CR credit, he literally dragged his team for the second half of this season and had fantastic stats.

That bing said, I cannot see him doing this again next season and I really hope that he doesn't. :)

Home of Barca Fans