Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Alarcón

[video]https://www.facebook.com/Messi.trollingmadrid.since2008/videos/vb.607342065962321/1064542056908984/[/video]

Someone please give him a penalty,seriously, I can't watch him like this :rofl1:

If anyone can Embed this please please do so.

you stole top comment

dakt

His stepovers....:facepalm:
You can see that he done some practicing and is well trained, but far away from world class talent. He has almost no skill, elegancy that can put him beside any legend. But yeah, he knows how to score.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yeah,if you have a humor of a 5 year old.

I laughed and i'm 30, you're just being sensitive because it's Cristi :)

The missfires aren't special, happens to everyone and with his shots/game ratio it's normal CR has many, but the falling or forgetting about the ball when doing his useless stepovers are hilarious :lol:

Morten

His stepovers....:facepalm:
You can see that he done some practicing and is well trained, but far away from world class talent. He has almost no skill, elegancy that can put him beside any legend. But yeah, he knows how to score.

He is a ridiculous goalscorer and he is even raking up assists, a true stats machine. But i dont disagree totally with you though.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I laughed and i'm 30, you're just being sensitive because it's Cristi :)

The missfires aren't special, happens to everyone and with his shots/game ratio it's normal CR has many, but the falling or forgetting about the ball when doing his useless stepovers are hilarious :lol:

Nah, i'm not sensitive about Cristi,most of my posts prove that. My internet crashed like 7 times in last 1 hour ; after not crashing for like months so I'm a BIT pissed.

raskolnikov

The part where he slipped up against Barca after a failed move was even funnier live. The whole crowd went like " heeeeeyyyyy" and he tracked back doing his calma sign to the crowd while the match went on like nothing happened.

Rahj

29346DA500000578-3104394-Someone_is_loving_life_He_showed_off_his_toned_back_as_he_joined-a-126_1433068977019.jpg

even practising the strongest aspect of his game during the summer break. what a legend!

Home of Barca Fans