Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

StarLord

By competitive, I don't necessarily mean better quality, but that anyone can beat anyone.

Last season, Man City and Liverpool earned almost the same number of points as Barca/Real/Atletico (the Spanish teams were better in European competition as we all know) and also scored as many as Barca/Real but much more than Atletico. Atletico fought on two fronts until the bitter end, while Liverpool were not even in the EL and City were comfortably eliminated by FCB (the poorest performer of the Spanish Three in Europe last season)

This season, Chelsea almost got the same number of points as Barca/Real (would have won exactly the same as Madrid if not for their early wrapping up of the title that allowed to rotate in the final few games in which they dropped 5 points) despite performing very poorly in Europe. One only has to witness their impotent performances vs PSG (even with 10 men for 90mns, PSG outplayed them) and contrast that to Barca's supreme display and summary dispatching of the exact same team. Hence, it is safe to say, that the EPL sides not only fail the quality test, but the competitiveness myth as well. The domestic/European results for everybody involved are just there for anyone willing to put their preconceived notions to the test.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
His broken english always makes me cringe. It's kinda shocking how he spent so much time in Manchester yet his english is so bad. This is a commercial so he had countless tries, just find some footage of him speaking live.

M

monamou

His broken english always makes me cringe. It's kinda shocking how he spent so much time in Manchester yet his english is so bad. This is a commercial so he had countless tries, just find some footage of him speaking live.
I think his English is just fine. It's just that silly Portuguese accent.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I think his English is just fine. It's just that silly Portuguese accent.

Is it harder to speak english as somebody from Portugal ? Ronaldo speaks portuguese,spanish and english so it's obviously not easy to be very good at each, but I noticed that some people from Portugal have some trouble speaking english.

S7_MUFC

Is it harder to speak english as somebody from Portugal ? Ronaldo speaks portuguese,spanish and english so it's obviously not easy to be very good at each, but I noticed that some people from Portugal have some trouble speaking english.
Maybe it's just difficult to lose the accent...Can't think of any Portuguese player or Manager who speak English with perfect accent..Even Mourhino who's an Anglophile can't lose the accent..

Morten

What is english anyway, some accents of english is quite difficult to understand, i prefer portugese-english compared to scottish for example. Its no wonder that Vidic didnt understand a word Fergie said, i didnt always understand what he said in his time as well.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
[youtube]Gh1diZ9F2DI[/youtube]
I love waching stuff like this. Eveybody would expect Ronaldo not to be like this,since they consider him a diva or whatever but damn are they wrong. When this dude gets pissed he has that mad dog eyes/face.

raskolnikov

Lol who would get scared of Ronaldo? he acts like an enraged macho cause he knows the refs protect him and teh cameras are on him in a game. No reason to lable him some tough strong man when he dives like a little girl all the time right? no matter what fanboy videos would like you to think.

Trickykid

[youtube]Gh1diZ9F2DI[/youtube]
I love waching stuff like this. Eveybody would expect Ronaldo not to be like this,since they consider him a diva or whatever but damn are they wrong. When this dude gets pissed he has that mad dog eyes/face.

Yeah, nothing better than watching your favorite players being all macho and manlylike, and act like a rabid Pepe. It's just, like, so cool, like!

Btw, isn't it about this time of year, that he'll again get all sullen and emo because noone really appreciates and understands him in the capital, only to be awarded a million or two extra a month in order to soothe his poor tormented soul?

Last edited:

King5Puyi

[video]https://www.facebook.com/Messi.trollingmadrid.since2008/videos/vb.607342065962321/1064542056908984/[/video]

Someone please give him a penalty,seriously, I can't watch him like this :rofl1:

If anyone can Embed this please please do so.

Last edited:

Morten

[video]https://www.facebook.com/Messi.trollingmadrid.since2008/videos/vb.607342065962321/1064542056908984/[/video]

Someone please give him a penalty,seriously, I can't watch him like this :rofl1:

Every player fecks up quite a few times in their career. Worst and best compilations of players doesnt say much.

Home of Barca Fans