Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
For all we know he probably did on that yacht, although I didn't see any girls present.Just saying like.... :thinking:

Then your eyesight isn't that great..Top right corner
29346DA500000578-3104394-Someone_is_loving_life_He_showed_off_his_toned_back_as_he_joined-a-126_1433068977019.jpg

raskolnikov

True,I double checked it before writing the post :troll: . I wish I had Ronaldo-senpai's physique :(

Nor that impossible, just train your legs, abd and lats a lot. Ignore chest, shoulders, arms bar the mandatory push ups. And of course clean diet.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Nor that impossible, just train your legs, abd and lats a lot. Ignore chest, shoulders, arms bar the mandatory push ups. And of course clean diet.

I meant the facial aesthetics :neymar: . Meh,his physique is good enough. Everything better than it can be considered overkill and unattractive to plenty of girls. It's not like his shoulders are small,he has nice shoulders. As somebody who has pretty big shoulders since I do a lot of physical work,trust me, It isn't that great. It is true that his chest and arms are pretty small/not well developed. The thing is that if he was hitting the gym anymore and if he started to bulk up, he would lose plenty of speed. I already blame his declining pace on his gym training,not getting older. He used to be a lot skinnier then he gained plenty of weight and muscle.

raskolnikov

I meant the facial aesthetics :neymar: . Meh,his physique is good enough. Everything better than it can be considered overkill and unattractive to plenty of girls. It's not like his shoulders are small,he has nice shoulders. As somebody who has pretty big shoulders since I do a lot of physical work,trust me, It isn't that great. It is true that his chest and arms are pretty small/not well developed. The thing is that if he was hitting the gym anymore and if he started to bulk up, he would lose plenty of speed. I already blame his declining pace on his gym training,not getting older. He used to be a lot skinnier then he gained plenty of weight and muscle.

I think its all intentional. The guy figured out a way have a good body without it affecting his play, then he bulks up to help his play as more of a goalscorer.
I remember even 10 years ago (when he was way skinnier, people prefered the Ronaldo type body over bodybuilders, which you can look pissed of bodybuilders to no end whenever a newb opened a topic: how can I become like Ronaldo?
Respones usually were like: DONT EAT!. For some reason they dont get that women prefer cr7 over Ronnie Coleman :lol:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I think its all intentional. The guy figured out a way have a good body without it affecting his play, then he bulks up to help his play as more of a goalscorer.
I remember even 10 years ago (when he was way skinnier, people prefered the Ronaldo type body over bodybuilders, which you can look pissed of bodybuilders to no end whenever a newb opened a topic: how can I become like Ronaldo?
Respones usually were like: DONT EAT!. For some reason they dont get that women prefer cr7 over Ronnie Coleman :lol:

Lol. Who are the footballers with best bodies ? Ronaldo and Cavani are among the top ones, without a doubt.
640%20edinson%20cavani.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo-goes-shirtless-displays-his-totally-ripped-abs-for-mens-health-04.jpg

Home of Barca Fans