Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

F

forcabarca

CGZekWmWwAAnb8h.jpg

:lol:

:mou:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He looks drunk on that pipi picture lol isn't he a supposed saint that never drinks ?

raki

He looks drunk on that pipi picture lol isn't he a supposed saint that never drinks ?

Never drinks. lol. Havent you seen his birthday party? He´s been caught wasted in clubs several times in Lisbon.
He´s on vacation so who cares? This papparazzi...disgusting. But his agent propaganda is disgusting as well. Karma is a bitch.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Never drinks. lol. Havent you seen his birthday party? He´s been caught wasted in clubs several times in Lisbon.
He´s on vacation so who cares? This papparazzi...disgusting. But his agent propaganda is disgusting as well. Karma is a bitch.

I'm obviously not judging him for being drunk, being drunk is fun lol I actually bought into the fairytale story from RM propaganda that he never drinks because his father passed away because of alcohol... my bad.

I was going to post the same, but then I realized it's just an easy way to criticize him unfairly. I don't think anyone expects him to frown whenever there's a camera around, just to be thoughtful towards the club. But your point stands, I doubt he gives jackshit, because he's all about himself. But he'll change his mind once he realizes that no trophies for the club means no BdO for him.

To be honest, at first I was just mocking him, humour always be a part of the rivalry in football, especially between the biggest clubs in the world, but then I realized you're absolutely right.

Even though I'm a Barça and Messi fan, I never bought this idea of Ronaldo being a narcissist, and I just thought it was just envy from Barça fans for when he plays well, especially last season. However, after that goal scored by Arbeloa instead of Ronaldo against Málaga, when he acted like a drama queen, the little bit of admiration that I still had for him as a soccer player (mostly as a Man Utd player) died right there.

I thought that was an unsportsmanlike behaviour, and that's when I realized he seems to be indeed more worried about personal records than helping his teammates or the club win trophies. Unfortunately, people only look at the goalscoring alone, and when Messi doesn't score in a match, not many remember (or prefer to ignore) that the little GOAT also performed an integral assistance role.

See what Messi has done this season, performing countless assists, and some of them in situations where he had a very good chance of scoring, but then realized that Neymar or Suárez were in a even better position to score, because he was more interesting in helping his teammate than the Golden Ball or 50 goals in the season.

But life is also this way, the guy in the supporting role doesn't get always the recognition that he deserves, and people tend to like flashy personas like Ronaldo, something that he knows and exploits very well.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Lel they caught him urinating in the street behind a car. :rofl1:

Dude's hilarious with the stuff he does, truly. I hope he does a reality TV show, I'd watch it. It'd be riveting TV.

Never mocking and making fun of the ridiculous stuff someone does seemed as entertaining.

xavisionary

RM fans probably value Esteban Granero more in the grand scheme of things than Ronaldo. I kid. He's behind Raul, Guti, Hierro, Zidane, Iker, Ramos and Hugo Sanchez to name several that spring to mind.

Home of Barca Fans