Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
For real? Damn, what does that mean?

From Torrentfreak:

"When a user installs Hola, he becomes a VPN endpoint, and other users of the Hola network may exit through his internet connection and take on his IP. This is what makes it free: Hola does not pay for the bandwidth that its VPN uses at all, and there is no user opt out for this,” Brennan says.

This means that rather than having their IP addresses cloaked behind a private server, free Hola users are regularly exposing their IP addresses to the world but associated with other people’s traffic – no matter what that might contain.

Long story short, don't use Hola. Free VPN is bad VPN.

Alen

From Torrentfreak:

"When a user installs Hola, he becomes a VPN endpoint, and other users of the Hola network may exit through his internet connection and take on his IP. This is what makes it free: Hola does not pay for the bandwidth that its VPN uses at all, and there is no user opt out for this,” Brennan says.

This means that rather than having their IP addresses cloaked behind a private server, free Hola users are regularly exposing their IP addresses to the world but associated with other people’s traffic – no matter what that might contain.

Long story short, don't use Hola. Free VPN is bad VPN.

So there's no good alternative to Hola then?

raskolnikov

Nope. Leo cant make that power slide at the end like Ronaldo. Let's face it, Leo has some shitty celebrations.

His face at the end is exactly why poeple hate him, the extreme smug look is too much narcisism for normal people to be into.
At least Messi's celebrations are almost always sincere, not rehearsed a 100x the night before.

ceefoo

Distinctly average goal from Crystina. That's not me being bitter, I'd say if it was a deserving goal, and to be fair, neither was Messi's.

Messi's Liga goal was also underwhelming. You could make a list of 100 Messi goals that are better than his winning entry.

Morten

His face at the end is exactly why poeple hate him, the extreme smug look is too much narcisism for normal people to be into.
At least Messi's celebrations are almost always sincere, not rehearsed a 100x the night before.

Ronaldo is very emotional on the field, his celebrations are sincere enough, but it doesnt make them any less dumb or less hilarious(imo).

mark1nhu

Ronaldo is very emotional on the field, his celebrations are sincere enough, but it doesnt make them any less dumb or less hilarious(imo).

Of course his celebrations are sincere. He indeed sees himself as a miracle of the gods.

We all know he doesn't fake it.

dakt

Wasn't my sarcasm obvious? I don't give shit about celebrations and any other form of showoff. Messi is God given in his quietness.

Asylum15

^ Incredible marketing by Ronaldo's team to release the movie then.

If he gets the Balon d'Or again, (even though I normally don't care because it's clear Leo is far better) I will go absolutely ballistic!

Kerrybai

^ Incredible marketing by Ronaldo's team to release the movie then.

If he gets the Balon d'Or again, (even though I normally don't care because it's clear Leo is far better) I will go absolutely ballistic!

The ballon is already decided this year.

To think otherwise is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans