Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The ballon is already decided this year.

To think otherwise is ridiculous.

Yeah, people are overreacting if they think a documentary will win him the award.

You'd think so, yet I'm not underestimating the power of the media, just look at LFP player of the month and best goal of CL going to CR, his movie coming out, spanish gov going after Messi again even after he paid a 53M€ fine, look at the timing of all this ... this world is not always as logical/fair as it should be.

I hope i'm wrong, cause if the 2013 one was a robbery, this one would be a mob job!

D

damunk

A few of the CR7 websites with his own forums have shut down over the last few years. Infact I cannot even one where it has up to date debates over his performances etc. The posts are like months and months old.

Good timing perhaps.

NotInHere

You'd think so, yet I'm not underestimating the power of the media, just look at LFP player of the month and best goal of CL going to CR, his movie coming out, spanish gov going after Messi again even after he paid a 53M€ fine, look at the timing of all this ... this world is not always as logical/fair as it should be.

I hope i'm wrong, cause if the 2013 one was a robbery, this one would be a mob job!
None of that matters, hard to forget that in 2015 Barca won the treble with Messi being the main protagonist. Even if that award is a joke, it will finally be at the hands of its rightful owner

Kerrybai

:lol: This is ridiculous mate. Messi could get injured for the rest of the season and he would still walk away with the award. Its over. Generally speaking you only get the award if you win trophies. 2016 will be interesting though.

DrPepper

:lol: This is ridiculous mate. Messi could get injured for the rest of the season and he would still walk away with the award. Its over. Generally speaking you only get the award if you win trophies. 2016 will be interesting though.

Well, Ronaldo managed to win the Balon D'Or in 2013 after a trophyless season with RM while beating a player that was an instrumental part of a Treble winning team. Sounds awkwardly familiar.

F

Flavia

Thank God he is not. UEFA will still try everything to make Ronaldo win. Don't be surprised if the voting deadline is extended again. :lol:

Uefa has nothing to do with the bdor, it's fifa. And there aren't wc qualifiers this year.

Paganinisrvnge

In 2015:

Messi 35 appearances, 35 goals, 19 assists.

Ronaldo 30 appearances, 29 goals, 10 assists.

Then you factor in the treble and Messi's huge goals and there's maybe 1% chance Ronaldo wins. If Messi wins Copa America then it's over for Ronaldo.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
In 2015:

Messi 35 appearances, 35 goals, 19 assists.

Ronaldo 30 appearances, 29 goals, 10 assists.

Then you factor in the treble and Messi's huge goals and there's maybe 1% chance Ronaldo wins. If Messi wins Copa America then it's over for Ronaldo.

Well La liga starts in September (august but not that many games in august ) so Ronaldo has like 2-3 whole months to get a shitton of goals and assists.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well La liga starts in September (august but not that many games in august ) so Ronaldo has like 2-3 whole months to get a shitton of goals and assists.

He won't top a treble (possible sextuple), no way. And a possible Copa America.

Home of Barca Fans